Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got arrested in SF California and need advice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zegela, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Well actually it was my friend.
    He got randomly checked by a Police officer for "Strange behavior" and got drug tested. He smoked about 7 hours earlier. The charge is under the influence of controlled substances. He wasn't even high at the time. He has a court date. What should he do?
    This was in Castro valley, in Alameda County

2. #2 Henry Krinkle, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    They would only be able to get him on public intoxication. Possession of marijuana here is only a ticket with no court date.

Marijuana isnt a controlled substance in california.

I'm surprised they even went that far, he must have been FUCKED UP. hahah

3. If he gets a lawyer they'll drop the case. Strange Behavior with no possession ok? Drug Test, there's no onsite drug test that tells if the person is high or not. This case is an absolute waste of time and will MOST LIKELY get thrown out.

Matter of fact he could probably testify for himself and get out of it.

4. but he wasn't even high at the time

5. Fuckin Castro Valley....

6. This makes no sense. So he wasn't posseing any drugs... But was detained and taken to a station and given a drug test? For no reason other than the cop thinking he was acting weird? This is a lawsuit waiting to happen... And your friend is an idiot for allowing it to happen, anyone with any idea of there basic rights as a US citizen wouldn't allow this to happen.

7. [quote name='"Buttery"']This makes no sense. So he wasn't posseing any drugs... But was detained and taken to a station and given a drug test? For no reason other than the cop thinking he was acting weird? This is a lawsuit waiting to happen... And your friend is an idiot for allowing it to happen, anyone with any idea of there basic rights as a US citizen wouldn't allow this to happen.[/quote]

I am starting to think it didn't. One of the most lenient county's In terms of mj In the country arrested and drug tested for being stoned.
    Do I smell troll.

8. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']

I am starting to think it didn't. One of the most lenient county's In terms of mj In the country arrested and drug tested for being stoned.
    Do I smell troll.[/quote]

This ^

9. How come you said in the title this was in San Fran but now in your OP you say its in alameda county?

10. My hometown.. Still shitty i guess :/

11. Just another thread on some one making a story up to get every one all pissed at the police. All the kids are home for the the summer and have nothing better to do.

12. I was saying the same thing.

Today I was ripping my piece sitting with my friend, and a cop ended up driving down the street (50-100feet) and he practically starred at me while I starred at him ripping the bowl red hot.

I started thinking he was going to roll back around, but he just kept cruising.

Thats 2-3 hours away from countys.

And I hear their even more pot heads over is San fran, and some serious killer strain, hash, wax you can get over their.

13. Hey guys this is the OP's friend that got arrested. I didn't know about this website til now, so I made an account and wanted to clear this up. I was actually in castro valley high school's wrestling mat room, where I used to wrestle on the team, when I got arrested. It was 1am. I didn't break in, the campus was open and so was the mat room. Apparently I set off a silent alarm when I entered. While I was shadow wrestling in my boxers to blow off some steam, the cops ran into the room, pointed their guns at me, told me to get on the floor, and handcuffed me right away. When they realized I wasn't doing anything wrong, and that no one was with me, they field tested me and sent me to jail, cause they said I was high. I passed all the field tests but apparently they could tell I was high by shining the flashlight in my eyes, which they did multiple times. After doing it the first time they joked about not having to do any other evaluations, apparently because of the situation they found me in? Anyway at the jail they did a blood test, and the lady blood tested me said that I could be on meth cause I had fine tremors. I get those a lot when I'm sober though lol. I hope you guys don't think this is a troll, I'm really confused as to what happened.

14. Now that I think about it, it was hella weird that there were like five cops lined up in front of me when I was being blood tested. And they all looked like they were trying to keep straight faces but wanted to laugh. The whole time they were probably trying to freak me out. The cop that arrested me was hella trying to make me scared about jail, and when he locked me in, he said I won't be back for six days.

15. Hahaha.....subbed for impending jokes

16. Sounds like a waste of time.

17. [quote name='"Hopglock"']They would only be able to get him on public intoxication. Possession of marijuana here is only a ticket with no court date.

Marijuana isnt a controlled substance in california.

I'm surprised they even went that far, he must have been FUCKED UP. hahah[/quote]

Was he driving ? Cause if not this story is bs ....... Cops don't just randomly drug test people on the side of the road ?

What kind of test ?

18. [quote name='"WeedNotDrugs"']If he gets a lawyer they'll drop the case. Strange Behavior with no possession ok? Drug Test, there's no onsite drug test that tells if the person is high or not. This case is an absolute waste of time and will MOST LIKELY get thrown out.

Matter of fact he could probably testify for himself and get out of it.[/quote]

Actually they have one now , started yesterday it's a device like the ones diabetics use .... It takes your blood an can tell what drugs you are on from 14 different categories and cannabis is one of them but it's for duis

19. zack you're still a troll for not telling everyone the whole story

20. [quote name='"jonaface"']Hey guys this is the OP's friend that got arrested. I didn't know about this website til now, so I made an account and wanted to clear this up. I was actually in castro valley high school's wrestling mat room, where I used to wrestle on the team, when I got arrested. It was 1am. I didn't break in, the campus was open and so was the mat room. Apparently I set off a silent alarm when I entered. While I was shadow wrestling in my boxers to blow off some steam, the cops ran into the room, pointed their guns at me, told me to get on the floor, and handcuffed me right away. When they realized I wasn't doing anything wrong, and that no one was with me, they field tested me and sent me to jail, cause they said I was high. I passed all the field tests but apparently they could tell I was high by shining the flashlight in my eyes, which they did multiple times. After doing it the first time they joked about not having to do any other evaluations, apparently because of the situation they found me in? Anyway at the jail they did a blood test, and the lady blood tested me said that I could be on meth cause I had fine tremors. I get those a lot when I'm sober though lol. I hope you guys don't think this is a troll, I'm really confused as to what happened.[/quote]

I as well have more than one email. It's not hard to make another account. This was the lamest story ever. U broke into a school at 1 am and can't figure out y they took u to jail.