I got an infraction for 15 points

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by jaykewashere, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know it is against rules to discuss mod actions but I'm kinda sorta not directly discussing it . Im just curious what this means and how it affects
    Me as a GC user thanks guys and mods fo keepin it real

2. It means that you broke the rules.

If you get too many infraction points in a certain amount of time you can be banned. After like a year and a half they go away so just be good from now on and you'll have nothin to worry about.

3. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']It means that you broke the rules.

If you get too many infraction points in a certain amount of time you can be banned. After like a year and a half they go away so just be good from now on and you'll have nothin to worry about.[/quote]

Yay , I was worried it might affect my rep or something , do you know the limit to infraction points before banning?

4. 50 points..

If you received a 15 point infraction you had most likely been warned on the subject prior to this event..

5. #5 HBGBUB, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    Not really I got one for name calling and I wasn't warned first.

I definitely deserved it I'm not saying that but you might not get warned first.

6. [quote name='"BUDSLiNGER"']50 points..

If you received a 15 point infraction you had most likely been warned on the subject prior to this event..[/quote]

No, my thread got taken down without any word so I thought my burnout ass forgot to hit the post button so I reposted the thread and got the infraction, i did t receive any message saying the first post was taken down he just did it and didnt say anything . So the mod confused me ...anyways I'm not gonna get into it

7. Bummer dude now you know.

8. Whenever a thread is deleted there is a reason left - mods are under no onus to contact the thread started and tell them their thread was deleted. If we did that we'd never have any time for anything else.

9. Im going to PM you and talk to you about this

10. Name-calling usually doesn't get you a warning, just a infraction.

And OP, don't worry about it, jut flick through the rules again make sure you understand and remember them all, if you get 50 points your banned. And they DO expire so just don't get anymore :p

If you have any other questions like why the mod infracted you without a warning PM RMJL or JD.

11. Sounds like a honest accident :confused: as long as the thread actually wasn't against the rules i personally reallyy don't think this is indraction worthy, maybe warning worthy. My opinion doesn't really matter though :p Still i cant exactly blame the mod, there's no way they could of known that,, they deal with like 30+ people a day, after a certain point you cant really keep making exceptions for people. Maybe they will remove it if you ask nicely :D

Best to just PM the mod or RMJL though next time.

12. ........deleted post

13. Everything should be cleared up now

14. Yea man thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.