Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got a small cellulose roach (butt of weed cigarette) stuck in my ear?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ZaouSai, Nov 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. How do I get a small cellulose roach (butt of weed cigarette) out of my ear? No judgement please it just kind of sort of happened. It's you can't see it or feel it anymore deep. Kinda of an odd thing to go get taken out of an ear by a doctor.Plz help!:blush:

2. giphy-32.gif

You have to be trolling right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. You need someone else to help
    Get a flashlight and a pair of tweezers and carefully pull it out by the legs
    upload_2017-11-8_14-34-23.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sadly no.. Already asked on Webmd and Quora with no luck, so I thought I would try here. Funny having an issue google dosn't have an answer for.. Well the wife keeps telling me to just go to the doctor though I wonder if it would eventually dissolve. I mean it's mostly just hash inside the roach and it's made of cellulose just afraid of fucking up my hearing. I was using the roach as a q tip of sorts. I know how it sounds, believe me the wife's been giving me shit all morning... Long answer short, no I'm not trolling and any help would be greatly appreciated.

5. Talking about the roach you smoke not the ones that crawl on the ground. Though I'm guessing your probably just trolling me. hue hue hue lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Please go to a doctor

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. The roach(Joint) was between one quarter inch and one half of an inch long.

8. Go to a doctor

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

9. So you was smoking a joint & then used it to clean your ears? Fuck dude that's gross was you going to carry on smoking the roach once you was done picking your ears? :laughing:

10. Maybe? I mean I wasn't planing on it there and then. Though that's why you save roaches to smoke them later when you don't have weed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. You're going to over dose when he marijuanas in your ear go directly into your brain.

• Funny Funny x 2

12. Dafuq you use roaches to pick your ear then save them to smoke later? This is gold :lmafoe:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. upload_2017-11-8_15-9-35.png
    Go to an urgent care and say something is in your ear
    It needs to be removed

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. How else do you get wax

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Lmao Q tips @STIGGY Q tips:laughing:

16. I was talking the smoking kind LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Actually this is something I don't do very often not saying I had never done it before. Well as far using it as a Qtip, though I save every roach I smoke that hash in there is too good to throw away. xD

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Man too lazy to go to the doctor and give him my weed money to take it out, but at the same time I don't want to go def in one ear. Real World Problems.... Was using a syringe with out a needle to try and suck it out and it feels better, though I think it's still pretty stuck in there. Honestly I have a doctor I can trust to keep it on the down low. I just don't know how I'm gonna explain this to him. lol can still pop my ears and hear well out of that ear, guess that's a good sign.

19. This is the reason i stay on this site

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

20. I get it now, i had a billy moment there :confused_2::laughing:

• Like Like x 1