I got a situation need a little help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mtbskater, Oct 26, 2007.

1. OK the plants (2) i got are about a foot and a half and looking perfect (knock on wood, and smoke a blunt). They are really bushy, wider than they are tall. The problem is i just started to flower cuz im a little piinched on time, beccause i go back home for breaks during my time off from school. I had them in veg for about 41/2 weeks and i have 3 weeks before thankgiving break i got the watering covered every other day. but im worried about my winter break, so form now till then i have 7 1/2 weeks i have not been able to sex any plants yet but im expecting them to show any day beause i started flowering 2 days ago. Grow setup- (2) 3 gallon pot, a total of 250 watts of compact flouros, soft white, bag seed from MAUIxSKUnK and Pineapple, in and out exhaust and small clip fan circulating. I am wondering if i have a suffiecient amount of time to do the whole harvest proccess before leaving of should i try to veg them as long as possible and then flower late and setup a water pump over my winter break? Sorry for the long post just would like to make it easier to help me in the best way. HAppY SMoKEs:smoke:

2. I think it takes well over a week to show any sex. I am not that experienced tho.

i wouldnt switch back to veg if you already started on 12/12......

let it be it and it will finish flowering in due time :p

hopefully there female :D

ANdrew

3. more time = better. veg them longer and then flower em over winter break

4. i did your numbers and i think you will be ok...if you keep flowering and if flower began 2 days ago, 24th...then typical indica is 8 weeks till chop chop so figure 56 days is around dec 21...keep in mind the last flush is about 6 weeks in, or around dec 7th...bad date sorry:eek:...after that flush your plant gets no water for 2 weeks...how long ya on break?...there's two weeks where you can leave the plant unattended, it will feed off its self for that time and plump up...leave light cycle on timer...get the drift:confused:...you can veg for another ten days and time your flush for the 17th...just plan your flush for right before you break...depends on that date as to if you veg a little longer:D...gl & cheers.

5. OK thanks guys for your input i leave for break the 14th of december and no one will be able to tend them for atleast 3 weeks in from the begining of break. how long can a plant be in its veg stage would i be able to veg it for awhile longer and setup a watering system and have it flower over break and come back to huge buds.

6. this is what i would suggest...you need to continue to flower them since they require more watering durring this period as well as feeding...you have ~7 weeks to do this just flush at week 6, cut before you leave and do a stealth dry and cure at home over your break...have some herb with your buddies...it's all good:cool:...hope ya get at least one chick, cheers.