i got a shot at a relationship, but.....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MangoFresh, May 19, 2011.

1. ...i have doubts. so this chick i really liked for almost a year just recently confessed her love for me. she pretty much said she wants to be in a relationship with me because she knows im a good guy (i really am :D). i basically told her that i need some time to think about it. whats wrong with me?!? i really do like her. we have a lot in common, she makes me smile, and im always happy when im around her. i guess i think its just too overwhelming because we actually only hung out a total of three times ever since knowing each other. we did keep in touch via facebook tho. AND we hooked up twice for the FIRST time just last week (didnt have sex tho). i guess thats where all the emotions came from. the thing that bothers me is that she has a lot of guy friends, which she has admitted to me. she said that even tho she has all these guy friends, im the only guy she would have feelings for. how can i trust her on that? alot of girls are evil and i dont want to get hurt because she could easily fall for one of her guy friends. when we were hooking up, we had some pillow talk. she was asking some personal questions, which i didnt mind at all. but one question that bothered me was when she asked me to tell her one of my secrets. i said i didnt have anything to hide (cuz i really dont). so i asked her the same thing. her response was "i have a lot....".... i was like oh shit, and i didnt really want to get into it, so i left it at that. idk if she was just joking and not really serious. but thats definitely a possible red flag. she did say she was in a really bad relationship more than a year ago. i really want to give her a shot. the problem is, i havent really been in a real relationship so i dont know what to expect. this chick is awesome tho and im taking her on a date in a few days. what would you guys do if you were in my situation? what should i look out for?

2. Just take it one day at a time. You need practice in the dating scene so a girl like this would be good practice. *flame shield* You will learn more about her with time, her secrets probably will not be that bad I have dated a handful of girls that have a tendency to make a mountain out of a molehill. Trust is the basis of relationships though brother, it was nice of her to clue you in on that. Be a gentlemen, take care of her and listen and you should have nothing to worry bout.

3. #3 Casual Toker, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    Everyone has secrets, and I doubt hers are as bad as your making them out to be. You both like each other... go for it.

4. Make her touch your penis