I got a question

Discussion in 'General' started by kr4x, Feb 12, 2010.

1. So ive been browsing these forums lately and I see in most threads people talking about how Canada has some dank stuff, well there is it comes and goes but people make it out to be like California or Amsterdam but I don't see how it is

2. The reason why weed seems to be better in Canada or at least in my opinion and where I live, is that so many people are growing.

The demand is steady, but the supply is huge. So for anyone to really push they want their product to be superior to all others.

The "mids"/below average weed is called "china" in my area (im guessing its grown by the chinese gangs or whatever) and it's still better than a lot of the mids I see on here.

The supply is so huge that its survival of the fittest/best.

In the states the penalty is high so the supply is lower and the demand is through the fucking roof. So shitty weed is still easy to sell.

3. lol you must be close to where i live then cuz we call "china" weed the shit stuff

4. I live in California and I did not notice anything like this.

5. unless you're talking about weed grown outdoors, it doesn't matter at all where it's from. just who grew it. an indoor set up used here in Canada isn't going to grow us better bud than the same set up used in the US or Amsterdam.
    it's just our dank is much cheaper, and people everywhere love to brag about how good their bud is.