I got a question yall

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PaydeFoReeL, Apr 4, 2004.

1. What is lye actually. I got some from VA and I want to know what it is actually. Thanks

2. Lye?.......never heard of it, what is it.....weed, a seed??......Peace out..........Sid

3. im from VA would you be talking about "lob" or "lobos" which is "lobster" for short. it jus means the bud has a lot of red hair. there is no such thing as a strain called "lye" or "lobo" its jus one of those surnames to try to blow midgrades up. some idiot around here decided to rename the middies to make you the consumer thing you were getting something great. so your "lye" aka "lobos" is nothing special.

4. Hi all,

Learn somthing new every day, sid it must be the part of the world we live in ive never heard of it, well until now thanks NaughtyDread.

5. I hate how these young kids do that and you try to tell them hey man its a indica strain prolly so and so or so and so and their like no man its the new shit you aint heard of it yet its called george bushes hemrhoid cause its got all those red hairs sell u a 1/8 for 70.00$

6. all seeds that gives u bud are special... they get u HIGH...