Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got a qp, wanna c it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by letsmokeasweet, Mar 7, 2010.

1. just some regular swag, has a nice lemonly tiast, smell. the buds feel soft and squishy, breaks apart real nice

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks like great blunt weed. Unless your just that poor, than it looks like some smoke to get high with. Oh and dont worry, Im in that just as "poor catagory" lol. Swag n me are like friends. =p Nice supply. I'd smoke it. =) What did you give for that?

3. What'd you pay for it?

4. I don't think i could smoke a QP of that. But if you're happy op then i'm happy :D

5. I wouldn't spent more than 270 on that but I would smoke it!!!

6. a cutie pie around me gose for $140

7. 140? OH MY GOD.
    o_O
    ill pay $160 and u ship it to my door hahahha!

8. Lemon tasting schwagg is the best... haha, make some brownies with that shit. Wouldn't wanna smoke much more than an oz of it though.

9. hey man I've seen way worse weed than that called schwag. it's not even brown yet!

10. headache waiting to happen.

11. I'd rather have an 8th of decent buds than that shit! Jokes man, i'm no pot snob, can't complain when it's that amount and you probably got a real good price.

12. no, but i do want to see your pen15

13. thats some good swag!

14. people bitch, Roll up fattys all day an enjoy your purchase:hello::smoking:

15. Your a lucky man

16. i paid 140 for it, smokes real nice good in a blunt, smoked 1 last nite and it smoked for 60 mins, hardly has any seeds also

i got an 8th, 2 kinds, also but its about 1/2 gone now, 7g's with the bag. its called jack flash and gdp. paid 55

17. Smoke that shit.

18. how can i take better pics? any settings that work for up close?

Attached Files:

19. You can set it to the micro mode, like on mine it looks like a little flower but that is what works best for up close pictures.
    Very nice weed by the way!