i got a PTA last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MIA YaYo 305, Jan 12, 2008.

1. last night me and some friends go to this park to blaze cuz we were waiting for this chick to get ready who lived very near by (and she takes forever) so its around 9 and we are smoking a blunt on top of this big ass hill in the middle of the park

there were other people chilling at the park but they were around our age too so i thought they wouldnt care

so we are on top of this hill smoking this blunt there was about a 1/3 of the blunt left till some cop was going down the street next to the park and stopped at a stop sign and just stood there

my friend automatically assumes that hes calling in more cops but i said we should finish the blunt first so that we can smoke all the evidence and the backup wont probably come until 30 mins but he was like naw man and he put out the blunt we got in the car and left

we were already high and we drove around eating shit but my friend got mad that he was wasting gas so we went back to the park after 20 mins since we 1st left

so we park and stay in the car and finish the blunt with the windows down though there was a car behind us with there music blasting and there were like 5-7 ppl just chilling outside of the car

so than another cops goes by the park and we see him and we get paranoid and argued for a min whether we should leave or not so we left and just before leaving the cop went in and put the spot light on us and pulled us over

at this point the car reeks like weed cuz we just hot box in it and the smell was very fresh
    we have a gram of bud on us and 3 bowls

long story short i got a PTA cause i didnt give up my bowl at 1st and the cop found it on me and i kinda forgot i had it cause i was really high everyone else was off the hook cause they gave up there shit

so know i have a court appearance for a tiny ass bowl (this bowl is as long as a mini BiC lighter)

its my 1st PTA whats the worst that can happen?
    he said im going to be getting a letter in the mail for my court appearance

i really dont want my parents to find out cause im in trouble with them enough already for other shit so im gonna have to go with a public attorney or can i/should i represent myself??

2. dude seriously.. stop fucking up. you remind me of my friend kevin who is in rehab, and has to stay even longer because he was eating/selling pills IN REHAB. he also got 2 possessions of marijuana in a MONTH. that kid needs help that no one caN offer :(

3. Do not represent yourself, it always looks great on tv, but dont. Admit your guilt and come off as remorseful but the most important advice I can give is if a cop asks you if you've been doing something and its obvious you have (and havent forgotten, lol); tell the truth, usually you get off because the cops are happy to not be treated ike idiot and in most places have bigger problems to deal with. Also, always take representation, dont represent yourself its just not a good idea. Tell your parents, if they find out without you tell them, it will be way worse. Unless your parents suck, then dont tell 'em.

4. So you thought it was sketchy to smoke on the top of a big hill where you could see any 5-0 moving in, so...you....go down to your car in the parking lot where someoen is blasting music and you decide to finish up there? not smart, man.