Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got a problem.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnjohn41, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Well not really big but it is a problem. I've smoked maybe 7 times in my life and only twice did I get high....the experience is amazing and i want to do it regularly. Right now I live in a dorm and usually smoke in the shower with a bag over the smoke alarm and a towel under the door. We are told when health and safety checks are so we can let the room air out. Also the Ra's are pretty laid back so I don't really see me getting caught in the future.

The problem is that I am going to school on the G.i. Bill which my dad gave to me. Me getting caught could really fuck things up for not only me but my family, it does seem rather selfish of me to smoke with all that on the line.

What should i do, I mean the chances of me getting caught are slim to none, but if I do I not only fuck myself but fuck my family.

Should I just give up on weed?

2. Whenever you get the chance to go out to a party or going clubbing, find a spot to smoke at and then go do whatever you wanna do. Don't smoke in your dorm but do hide your stash and piece in there in a safe place. Just don't give up, you'll regret it.

3. noway man, i did the same in college, i was in housing, regular checks aswell, we used 2 smoke everywhere, have parties, we smoked and partied all night from 6 pm to 12 pm the next day, with lots of alchohal lots of weed and lots of cigs, the point im making is, its hard 2 get caught unless your not smart about it, just for 1, makes sure yer roommies are cool, 2 ALWAYS keep the door locked, 3 when done smoking, hide the evidence, dont smoke and leave the bowl/bong/weed/paper/ w/e else laying around, put it away untill yer rdy 2 hit it again, and try not 2 bring attention 2 the party either, dont be rediculously loud, but other then that man, you should be fine, yer a grown man now, on your own in college, everyone expects ya 2 get twisted, i used 2 smoke when i woke up, after the shower, b4 i left for school, when i got 2 school, when i got home, b4 n after dinner n b4 bed, lol, i went 2 college and was walkin down the halls twisted out my mind, took several tests tore up, just sayin >.> you'll be fine, and college wouldnt be college w/o weed :smoking:

4. That's your decision but I honestly think you must be doing something wrong. Whether that's buying the wrong weed or not inhaling correctly, I think you should have more profound experiences at least once out of seven times.

5. blaze in nature! means you get out ya room and can chill outdoors.

alot of my buddies jus fester away indoors and blaze and it saddens me that they dont see the outdoors (there to caught up in COD)

natures the greatest gift ever, abuse it ;)

6. thats wht i thought when reading this lol wasnt worried about him getting busted

7. When I smoked in college, I smoked outside away from everyone and in a place where i could make sure no campus police could sneak up on me. When we moved to on campus apartment style housing, me and my roomies just smoked in the bathroom with the fan on. Soooo not knowing if you live in a mega huge dorm or apartment style housing, I'd go with what the others have said, chill outside while you smoke. And definitely hide the evidence, dont draw attention to yourself. Its your life, enjoy it!!! DO what you WANT to do.

peace

8. Haha, you said butt fuck.