I got a problem

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cogrow93, Feb 22, 2013.

1. And in your first post you said you just brought her a new benz. So you got her 2 cars in 2 years? And 0 for yourself?? no wonder she doesnt respect you

2. This guy you sound like a wise guy

3. i havnt been making good money for two years... only a few months, and i got a lot of shit i want too, like a 65 inch samsung led smart tv, my ps3, not to mention im on my republic of gamers laptop now. I'm just saying i get what i want too..

4. Nah man some cats they get picked up by da lil homie in the regal.

5. never claimed to be, i just keep it real.

6. None of what you says is even half of one of those cars. You getting played for a sucker what kinda guy buys 2 new cars for his GF. When he doesnt even own 1. Thats just stupid

7. I think I know what your problem is...

8. they are hers but both in my name...

anyways its friday im out, talk shit and ill get back tomorrow

9. Damn I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but I hope you weren't referring to me cause that's kinda rude. I took the time read your post and to try and help you with your "problem". At least try to use a quote referencing my post, not call me the "the chick".

10. I assume that he assumed 93 is your birth-year (which I think as well). Since now all the 90's kids are starting to pop up on the forums. Nice story, if it's true than have fun and enjoy. You supposedly make enough money to not care about all that petty drama and shit. You make big boy dollars, time to put the big boy pants on and stop complaining like a kid.

11. Excuse the OP, he's not very civilized.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fuck that girl.

No girl is worth buying, in turn, you cant buy any girl.

If you're fortunate enough to be making that much money you shouldn't have a problem meeting women. But, you don't remind them of your money, the TIME you put into the relationship, and helping her is what matters .

You two are obviously missing the Love, not sure what you're doing.

13. [​IMG]

14. pics of her tits or this didnt happen ....

15. Women are choosy so if there is anything wrong in her eyes with the relationship she will bring it up to her friends and her friends don't completely understand so they will only talk shit.

She is losing the love for you

If you want to be with this woman for the rest of your life you better start doing the dishes, cleaning and making food for her otherwise say goodbye man

Save some fuckin money too or you'll be broke someday an then she'll leave you for that.

Most women are materialistic and don't understand how to love and respect a man as a husband

16. You and your g/f have, 'control issues.'

You are not cleaning after yourself because, you have a deep seeded desire to make this relationship fail.

Her family is your bread and butter.
    All' control issues.'

17. Well I'm assuming you're 19 based on your username, and nothing else is going to change that assumption in my head unless you provide real proof, which I doubt you are going to because I'm a random guy online, so yeah. But I'm pretty sure that almost all people who have their name ending in a "9-" are born in the year listed in their username.

18. I think 90% of this story is bullshit

19. You're saying 10% of his story is true?

You are very generous...

20. The part about him not cleaning and the part about the girl, and maybe the purses