Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got a problem with friends

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by panflake, Jan 28, 2010.

1. So most of the time on weekends I go out to parties and shit with my like three main friends but when Im there I always see other people I'm koo with and they want to jump in the session when the bud comes out do u know any nice or like chill ways of telling people they can't get in the session.

2. Ask them to match you bowls; if they can't share then they shouldn't get in on your bud.

3. Stop giving a shit about what people think of you and tell them straight up: "I don't know or like you enough to smoke my weed with you. Sorry." If you're the one providing the weed of course. If it's not your weed you don't really have a say.

4. I know just how you feel it's kind of
    hard telling friends no. But hey tell them how
    you feel they'll understand.

5. be like
    "Wise man once said, would you climb to the peak of Mt. Everest to smoke this bud?"
    mooch friend: "Yeah of course i would!"
    You:"Well you better get climbin..."

6. You sir made me spill my omelet, +rep.

And to the OP, If you want to be polite about it just say "Sorry man, its my last bud", if you wana be dick just shake your head and say can't do it.

7. this always happens to me. I'm cool with a lot of people and somtimes I'm chilling with a group of friends and another group called me over and I leave the group I'm certainly chilling with they get all bitchy like as if I'm forced to chill with them. Just say to chip in some money and buy a bag and your good.

8. I remeber one time I randomly said "This ain't bud its PCP.. you guys still in?" the 4 scavengers went away :D

9. are they your friends or people you know? big difference there.

10. i just tell people its not mine, and therefore i cant speak for what isnt mine.

"can i get a hit of that?"
    "not mine, sorry"
    "oh.. ok"

11. if you dont wanna share at parties, then dont smoke at em. in general if you dont share, people are just gonna think you're adick. not saying that you should smoke out everyone for free, but still be more descrete about it and dont let randoms just hop on your session

12. hahaha, great stuff man, made me lol

13. this!

it takes literally 2 minutes to pop out a back door or find a remote location and rip 3-4 pulls and pop back in. I do this sometimes on the rare occasion I go to the bar.

1-3 people, we'll just disappear. do our thing quickly and return.
    when its a larger group of say 8 or so, we'll get smaller groups (3/3/2) and go in "shifts" so to speak.
    most times people never even realize we were gone.
    been doing this for years and it works well and can be applied often.
    like when youre in a large mixed group with people that dont smoke or dont know that you smoke or at company cookouts or large family events... etc etc

although you have to make provisions to do this.
    a dug out or proto pipe is literally made for these situations

14. I live in a house with six dudes and we have parties all the time. I light blunts up and ill just walk around with it all to myself. I barely get smoked up and when i do i make sure to smoke that person up at a later time, so there for i don't really ever smoke someone up. Yea ill match anyone but don't think just because ur around me and im smoking that u are going to be smoking too.

15. That's what we do at my work. When break comes around me and two buddies sneak down to the basement of our building and box the broken elevators :smoking:
    Good times being a telemarketer haha.

16. "Hey let me get in this?"
    "Yeah sure, i laced it with heroine and salvia, so this should be bomb."

average people will be like nevermind no thanks haha