I got a prank that someone should do and record!

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Ok someone should just go to red robin and order a hamburger basket and take a backpack or a purse and just dump the unlimited frys in their. There reaction should be priceless.

2. Is this "red robin" you speak of hold any similarities to "red rocket"? If so, I agree it would be hilarious and kinky.

3. Red robbin is a burger joint you get topless frys.

4. Do you really get unlimited fries? How much does that cost?

5. Yeah and like 8-10 bucks depending on what you order how don't people know about red robin I thought it was nation wide

6. [quote name='"Mr Unknown"']Do you really get unlimited fries? How much does that cost?[/quote]

Every restaurant I know you get that (besides fast food)

7. Man i never get unlimited fries lol but i dont go to red robin there just arent any in my neighborhood they're on the other side of the city.

8. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']

Yeah and like 8-10 bucks depending on what you order how don't people know about red robin I thought it was nation wide[/quote]

He'll yea im in Texas and I love red robin, there blue ribbon burger is the shit (don't know if I spelled that right) and there unlimited fries go perfect with there campfire sauce. Mmmmmm Damn I have a BONER!
    And the MUNCHIES!

9. Why don't you do it?

10. they would just be like "sir you cant do that, get out".. end of movie

11. [quote name='"dezz"']Ok someone should just go to red robin and order a hamburger basket and take a backpack or a purse and just dump the unlimited frys in their. There reaction should be priceless.[/quote]

Better yet ask them for more while passing them a bag

12. [quote name='"dezz"']Ok someone should just go to red robin and order a hamburger basket and take a backpack or a purse and just dump the unlimited frys in their. There reaction should be priceless.[/quote]

You got your "their. There" reversed..

13. We don't have Red Robin... soooo

[​IMG]

14. I've never saw a Red Robin.

I always clear the complimentary mints that some places have sitting out though

15. Hurry! Edit it before other people notice!

And OP, generally filming of any kind is looked down upon in a restaurant or any business. They don't want to end up on Youtube. Case in point: angry managers at McDonalds during the coning phase.

Maybe the managers would be cool there, IDK. Never been to one. They might just get mad at the backpack thing, I am sure people have brought huge bags before trying to get huge amounts of fries. If you can imagine a scenario, it is more than likely happened before in the restaurant business, somewhere. It's kinda like Murphy's Law in that business: Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.