Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got a new toy 8-)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by akforty7s, Jul 13, 2005.

1. [​IMG]

icemaster 5.0
    18 mm joint
    diffusor
    me = :D

*****NEW PICS***** 7/24/05

[​IMG]
    Cool pic of the bowl

[​IMG]
    roor equipment next to the safe i keep my goodies in =)

[​IMG]
    etc..

[​IMG]
    etc...

[​IMG]
    diffuser and bowl

:smoke:

2. that's the next bong i'm gonna get-- the 5.0...

did you order it or get it locally? $$?

anyway... nice bong... but no ashcatcher?

3. nice toy... when are u gonna pass that around?:smoke:

4. i cant wait to buy a bong, next on my list, when i get a 180$ in a lil bit:) have fun with that looks killer

5. That's sick, and good looks repping Boston.

Grassroots, he definately ordered it. The signature is above the joint, as far as I can tell, which means its European, not American.

And AK, no one in the Boston area has American RooR's, right?

6. I love the picture!

Nice bong!

7. 1st off..
    BOSTON for life baby :devious:

and yea, I definitley ordered it. I actually got it sent from Rome, Italy, from an awesome lady who smokes better homegrown than I can ever dream about.

If anyone wants a link to her site.. PM me, she has awesome prices and responds to emails in about 10 seconds.

The package was 291.00 or 351.65 USD

the biggest thing that hurt was the 40.00 shipping

euroVW..

yea to my knowledge there are no USA RooR's around btown.. I called like 5 of the head shops i usally go to and they havent even heard of roor! I was very ashamed...

I didn't get an ashcatcher because I honestly dont feel like I really need it. This is the craziest bong I have ever ripped without it, I cant even imagine what its like with an ashcatcher. Eventually I will get one..

I will have some crazy milk shots hopefully later tonight/tomorrow

peace all :smoke:

ak s

8. what makes it so much better than a regular bong?

9. i don't know from experience, but its prolly just the brand name and quality?

10. there are RooRs in Btown - Sugar Daddies just got em in a few weeks ago. Boston rocks, especially cause i get some killer bud there, its not worth it to find high schoolers around my town.

as for ice catchers - they cool the smoke, thus allowing for a much larger hit.
    glass on glass bongs - makes perfect air tight seal so hits are always smooth and consistant.

11. I honestly expected this thread to be another wannabe posting his first glass one hitter. Cheers man. Cheers on your fine smoking apparatuse.

12. dude that is absolutely sick

13. Sexy.. you should see my peice.. its a 4 foot tall Hooka.. it makes me smile.. ill have a picture of it on here soon..

14. if your looking for roors in mass if you are near new hampshire, there is a place in salem, NH called good times. its pretty easy to find its in a very commercial area. they have a pretty decent sized store with a good selection of glass and a real good selection of bongs. they have some small JBDs and quite a few roors in different sizes.

nice bong and picture. i like how the first thing you see is boston red sox then you notice the rest of the picture. the next bong i get is gonna be a roor i think. i just gotta wait till i can afford it :D

15. Namynam..
    sup bro, I have heard of good times, I just have never been. They obviously dont sell authentic roor's right? just roor USA?..

ps.. start saving up.. its worth it :D

16. Thanks for the comments guys.. I really want to post some nice pictures of it, but for one, its really dirty and I dont have any cleaner, and two.. im leaving for montreal tomorrow and wont be back till sunday.. Soon enough though expect some milker shots :cool:

17. ooh, what a picture. :) nice.

18. i was thinking more along the lines of keeping that beast clean... no one likes a dirty roor :smoke:

that's funny none of the headshops there even knew what a roor was... there's atleast one shop in atlanta that has roors. i wouldn't mind a roor usa if it would save me a hundred or so dollars...

19. Please check my original post for more recent pictures
    :hello:

i'll get some milkshots soon i promise

20. Dude, that squiggle is fucking sweet.