Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got a new job! But they do random tests :(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Helpmeeee91, Apr 29, 2019.

1. I'm excited because even though I will be able to pass the pre employment, what about the randoms? Can anyone tell me how this works? I was told that some places give you 24 hours? Is this true? I know about the whole if you cant pass just refuse. But I want this job so....any advice?? If it helps i'm in Texas :)

2. Just depends on the job. If it's serious (involving firearms, transportation, heavy machinery), you'll get on-the-spot randoms. If it's just an office job or something, they'll give you a slip to go get tested within 24hrs.

Best way to find out is to discuss with a cool coworker.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Lol if you refuse to take a test they'll just class it as failing

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Welp then you gotta smoke only tiny hits once a week and work out like a professional fighter.

If your constantly burning fat and drinking water and taking your vitamin B2(needed to keep your piss yellow and looking normal so it doesn't get a diluted red flag by your testers). you should be fine.

However you will need to live an athlete level lifestyle of exercise and eat very healthy because you don't want any excess fat soaking up that THC. Burn it off immediately.

Good luck and happy exercising and toking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. #5 killset, Apr 29, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    Nobody can tell you if you get a notice or not. All companies do it differently. You need to speak with someone who works there. Not t
    A bunch of strangers that have no idea about the company. Also remember if you ever get hurt on the job chances are they'll want you dropped.

I give drug tests where I work. We have the option to drop on the sport or set up an appointment with a lab. Usually we drop on the spot. One thing I can promise you is that if you refuse a test you'll be looking for a new job. Refusal=fail.

• Agree Agree x 2