I got a lot of time to kill. Help me be entertained!

Discussion in 'General' started by coachz, May 3, 2011.

1. I know you guys got it in you. Do anything in your power to help my day not suck so bad!

(please)

2. fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap etc etc etc

3. isnt life nothing but time to kill?

idk, but smoke a blunt.

4. search for thee "You laugh you lose!" thread...that shit kills a hella amount of time

5. Dude, you ever hear of StumbleUpon? No, trust me you better off.

But if you care to sleep way less then before, install StumbleUpon toolbar.

and fyi we can't help you if you posted that and went offline!

6. How would you like to see my stamp collection young man.

7. go jump someone

8. first we need to know why ur day is gonna suck...has the sucking been planned or are u assuming its gonna suck?

9. you could oh, i don't know... assassinate the biggest baddest terrorist in the world.

10. The Legend of Zelda!!

11. Hey...

You could read a book.

12. Books!? Who in this day an age reads books!?

Stay on the internet

God wills it

God wills it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI]YouTube - God Wills It![/ame]

13. this. i recommend Brooke Skye.

or, you could play video games. if you don't have a gaming PC you could always go to console games... (lol jk). read a book? i'm kinda in the same boat. class finished last week and i don't start working until the middle of June. i've found a lot of stuff to do though. i've got a lot of half-played video games (half life, fallout 3, gta 4, no one lives forever, the sims, ect) that i'm going to finish up. and hopefully tomorrow i'll be buying a new one (arma 2: combined operations). its a good time to clean up your house/room, if its messy. i also started working out, practicing guitar, and teaching myself Russian.

14. I will check that out. I've seen it before.

I actually just did that for the first time earlier this week. You're right. I started at 1 am cause i couldn't sleep, and didn't stop until 5.

Okay, this will do. When I was 18 I was home sick from school for a day. Nobody was home and I had nothing to do, so I went out to Circuit City and bought Pokemon Crystal for DS. That was such an awesome day.

Also a good idea. I don't want to cause any chaos, but imho, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess are better than Ocarina.
    (Don't hurt me!)

Actually, I'm currently writing a book. I did work on it earlier this morning, and after a while I got bored. Thus this thread was born!

Thanks for the useful advice, e'erybody!

15. Man, I'm writing a book as well.

16. Click the link in my sig for further instruction. We've been waiting for you.