I got a job at taco bell!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nerdheard8002, Feb 1, 2012.

1. So I'm going through the works of geting my hours down there I was just wondering if anyone knew any lil secretes that I should be aware of before my first day ?

2. Yes, there will be a spelling test.

3. two of my former dealers work there. im sure everyone smokes. id munch on that food all day haha

4. [quote name='"Thundrstrike420"']Yes, there will be a spelling test.[/quote]

Hahaa -_- cool

5. Hahaa I hope so if not its going I be long 5 hours

6. Enjoy your new job dude! :)

7. fuck ye brotha...:cool: money is money and make sure you never pay for another meal again

8. Free taco bell ? Hell yeah that makes it worth it in its self haha

9. #9 abbyyyyx, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
    The "meat" for taco bell's tacos comes in huge bags and you might want to throw up if you ever see them (or have to) pour it out.

10. Daaamn haha well I know for a fact that I will still be eatin that stuff like no tomaro

11. why are you happy about this. unless ur like 16...

taco bell is the one step above mental home janitor.

12. It's not really meat.

13. [quote name='"Dreadlocker"']why are you happy about this. unless ur like 16...

taco bell is the one step above mental home janitor.[/quote]

I'm 18 and I have I'm doing this along side working with my dad buys things and auctions... My true job and passion, we make serious bank off of that 80% profit

14. I'm sorry to hear that bro.

15. In other words I'm doing it for the work experience

16. [quote name='"abbyyyyx"']The meat for taco bell's tacos comes in huge bags and you might want to throw up if you ever see them (or have to) pour it out.[/quote]

Supersize me still hasn't stopped me from McDonald's. And the taco bell meat fiasco will never stop me from tacos. Im sure I've been stoned enough to eat a lifesaver I've found in the couch.

Haven't been lucky enough to find one yet though.

17. better be a good worker not one who doesnt now how to roll a fucking taco right lol

18. fool u need to ride that high-horse off a cliff....

19. The cashier likes it in the butt

20. Wow, long time + high rep member, and this is how you post?

Yikes.

Congrats, OP. I hope you enjoy your job!