Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got a hook up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeff Fischer, Sep 27, 2014.

1. 25 for a 8th I would say some one hit wonder bro I can't wait to pay day bro

I can't a sack and a case for 24 oz genny  I'm blaze and plow all the way home 

2. You want to buy an eighth of an ounce, for  $25.00, of some kind of one hit wonder, and a case of 24 oz. cans of Genny ale.  Is this what you're trying to convey? 

3. Neat

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. genny is water

5. cool dude I haven't really paid for bud in a year. I don't need to and I still smoke an eighth and a gram of oil a week.

6. Then we shall see. "Paid 25 dollars for this. What does it weigh and did I get shorted? And also can you tell me the strain?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. strain unknown,case genny  and 8th