I got a ghost in my house

Discussion in 'General' started by Cheifsmokem, Nov 6, 2013.

1. High gc... I was just taking a shower and my wife and daughter where passed out and my celing fan came on outta no where... I heard the switch flipp and everything... wtf

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Time to set up cameras around the house .... Send me the link and ill look out for ghost ..... I just got ghost yesterday .....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Obviously it was just getting kinda warm and the ghost was like "fuck, this dude's always blazing around me and I'm too baked to work the AC. Ill just flip the fan on"

4. lol at all the memes. i have a ghost in my house too, i hear footsteps up and down my stairs and in the living room, my kitchen cabinets open themselves and my fiance has said she has her clothing tugged and when i work the nightshift she says she has felt something walking on our bed like a kid or animal. and to top it off my daughter who was four at the time told me that a blue man was in her room and he told her he wasnt going to hurt her

5. Haha shit..... Paranormal shit always intrigued me, but IDK if I believe in such things, I would have to experience it myself :)

6. your wife tricks you and does shit like that to make you think to yourself that your going crazy and are seeing things.
    youve done what she wanted by convincing yourself that your seeing ghosts, witch will eventually lead to you going rigght out bat shit fucking nuts.

id watch out man. she might be doing other things to fuck with you that youve convinced yourself is something else happening.

7. highly encourage you to explore it. I had an experience when I was 9 and ever since then I've been fascinated by it. It kind of makes you wonder when you hear a blood curdling scream and you're the only one around.

Just watch out for scams. There's a lot of grey are surrounding the paranormal, and many, many people see a way to exploit that.

Any skeptics, I say prove me this shit isn't real. I don't need validation, go to any (abandoned) hospital, asylum, prison and you will not walk away disappointed.

8. #11 jwbooth, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    dot dot dot

9. I can believe it. My old house was haunted my friend that use to always stay over even agrees always hear creaking n doors closing n I have cameras all around inside n outside n we'd always see shit on them everything would always happen after midnight till around 230am was fucked I hated being home alone at that house lol when ever I'd go to bed I'd turn the light off and run as fast as I could to my room n slam the door n flick the light on lol