I got a free Kong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by The Dankmeister, Oct 8, 2014.

1. My friend called me yesterday and told me that he "had some stuff I might want" so I was excited to see what he was talking about and went over to his house. When u got there, he explained that his friend had to get all of his weed stuff out of his house and that the friend had given everything to him. So my friend had already taken everything out of the stash that he wanted and had a good amount of random stoner shit- including two pretty nice bongs- left that he didn't want. I took everything. Stems, scales, dugouts, broken pipes, a huge pipe, 2 bongs, and other random ass shit that I can't even remember. But the best thing I got was this Kong 9.0 beaker bong ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412731597.687523.jpg it has a diffused downstem with a "420" logo on it from the other bong I got. I don't know much about this brand but this bong fucking rips and it is super thick glass and since I got it for free, I'm not complaining. Does anyone know about kong or have any nice beakers to show off?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. They fall in the same line as black leaf or knock off roors. Not bad all the time, some of them are well made. But some of them are very sloppily made. It was free though, so can't bitch about that lol. Yay for free!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. I like it. Don't have a beaker bong but for some reason I have a hankering for strawberry ice cream!

Awesome that the chocolate milk you have there cost more than that bong!

• Winner Winner x 1