I got a few predicaments

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jahconquering, Jul 17, 2007.

1. I need to keep my girls small.. should I top them? If so how often can I do that..? thanks

2. i would say LST but if you already have your presex than its probably 2 late
    i would try topping it because it slows down the vertical growth and encourages side growth

3. no pre-sex yet, but your info is great.. thanks a lot, but can I top frequently and also LST?

4. You can do whatever your little heart desires Jah.. That's the beauty of growing this fine plant marijuana.. So many ways you can grow it...

This plant recieved some slight lst, and many pruinings of the tops.. Creating a big bush shape. It's actually a mother plant I grew out for clones. You don't have to prune to this degree, but it was just to show u what u can do with those techniques together. Reminds me of an afro.
    [​IMG]
    from above
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mess around a bit.. Tie this there, cut that there, and get an idea for what ya can do with them.

5. That is awesome my brother. I will try that man, but I was wondering how to keep them short.. like a foot and a half.. maybe?

6. Keep tying the shoots down, and flower them earlier.. That pretty much all u can do to control their hieght.