I got a female!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Liverasta420, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Hey all, I was wondering if 156w CFL (6x26w) 2700k is good for flowering this one plant. It began showing its female gender during its 24/0 so i just flipped it to 12/12.. is it possible that it is an autoflower bag seed? its only 11 inches tall right now so i hope i get at least a little smoke out of it.. I tried to post pics but i cant figure out how hahaha idk what im doing wrong but shit

im high

thanks yo.:smoking:

ps hints on the pics would be cool haha

2. #2 BtBR, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2009
    Congrats on getting a female!

Sounds like a good amount of light to me. The amount of bud you get is based more on the number of nodes you have (the number of branches) than the height of the plant. As well as growing conditions and genetics of course. Just make sure you have your lights spaced out so the plant gets even lighting and there aren't any spots in shadow, those spots won't produce good buds.

On the top of where you write you post is a group of icons, the "insert image" icon looks like a little mountain and sun with a yellow sky. Upload your images to GC using "manage attachments" button at the bottom.

3. Thanks man! Heres a few pics of the plant last week. Its on 12/of dark right now so i cant go in and take a pic of the little hairs, but ill try to asap.

Theres something wrong with my leaves, maybe some kind of deficiency or something. Look familiar to anybody?

0301091440.jpg
    0305092027.jpg

Attached Files:

4. by the way.. I posted those pics this morning right before wake and bake so i figured it out pretty quickly hahaha

5. #5 majikijam, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
    Lovely looking plant, Liverista! Congrats!

I'm going to begin flowering probably within the next week and I will be using six 23w 2700k CFL's. My plant is currently in the corner of the closet so my plan is to mount some power strips vertically on each side of the wall in the corner and place two bulbs on each power strip. I will also have two bulbs above the plant as well. This should help maximize the lighting around most of the plant.

6. nice plant man ill will def be following this

keep up the good work and the good results will come

7. thanks guys, ill be posting pics of the plant as it gets bigger and starts showing some buds, This is my first grow and I just got lucky, Planted 1 seed, got 1 female plant lol

8. haha well atleast you got a female!

and yeah that plants looks really really nice:smoking:

9. Here are some pics i just got yesterday. Theres a pic of her little hairs coming from the node. Im going to put her in a bigger pot today when the lights cut back on because i think shes outgrowing this one.

0315090253.jpg

does anybody know whats wrong with that leaf tip?

thanks guys

Attached Files: