I got a cold

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by lpr, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Who else? I’m sad because I got some real dank to enjoy but I cannot taste it. I been having diarrhea and my next stool will require a baby wipe.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. I hate when that happens!

Get better soon bro, hopefully you don't shit yourself!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I always use baby wipes.

Here's how to convert anybody: Wipe normally 'til you think you're done. THEN use baby wipes.
    "Baby Wipes - See what you've been missing".
    It's true, and will forever change a persons perception on wiping their ass.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. 'DUDE WIPES' for the win.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I thought you made it up and thought great concept.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Hm.
    Good idea.
    But seriously either would work.
    Shit feels good. ACTUALLY cleans your asshole. Sometimes perfumes it too, for that asshole fresh smell.

I first just used them because there were some in the bathroom. Now I can't go back.

One Indian dude I know was explaining that they wash their ass with water (though for the life of me, I am not sure how this would work with pants still on, at all, and I'm not gonna ask) He said "What would you do if you put your hand in shit? Would you dry it off with toilet paper, or wash it?
    Fair enough point, even if I don't understand the exact method or application.
    The wipes are kind of just a more portable version of washing your ass.

7. I have been using wipes. Suddenly, all the wipes packages had giraffes and monkeys and cute things to amuse babies.
    I didn't want that... but I bought one, anyway.
    The next day, I hear about this promotional item; "That's bloody GENIUS! I'm not the only one!"
    I, immediately, went out and got one... and I subsequently received a little promotional pack in the mail, as well.
    (there appears to be a 'Dude' line, now)
    The video of the 'discovery moment'; is brilliant.

(BY THE WAY;
    Flushable does NOT mean biodegradable.
    I was kind of surprised... I have a septic tank.)

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. LOL I just use a couple when I'm at home and usually time it for a shower after.
    As for in public and/or at work?
    Fuck that.
    I'll flush the whole pack just because...bring the ruckus...I'm a cunt.

9. Nothing funnier than a blocked toilet someone else has to deal with, is there?

10. I discovered that flushable did not mean biodegradable when I read an interview with a municipal sewer worker.
    He claimed that baby wipes were a significant portion of the waste they had to pull out.

It doesn't affect municipal systems... they have... 'wipers'.

11. Yeah. Keepin' people employed. Feelsgoodman

12. :lmafoe::poop:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Get better soon. Remember to hydrate!