Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got a club card from Medicann! nead help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TAburnout, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Does this mean I can carry weed or not ? Noone will answer me !!! I live in MOnterey California. Also where do I get weed now ???

2. Im sure their is a Medical MJ club which you can get into contact with. Look at Norml.com and see what they say - they may have the link to a club that might interest you.

3. Yes, you can carry weed. You're in California, so you're allowed to have up to 8 ounces.

California Health And Safety Code, Division 10, Chapter 6, Article 2.5, Section 11362.77:

A qualified patient or primary caregiver may possess no more than eight ounces of dried marijuana per qualified patient.

But, even though you are legally allowed to have it, a cop is still going to question you and it's going to be a huge waste of your time and theirs.

4. Thanks ! as long as it helps :) And thanks for the links fellas Heres one out to you guys

[​IMG]

5. hey, i know you.:wave:

6. You took that picture ! Hey babe :p

7. what picture:confused:

8. 3 posts up you damn newb !

oh btw everyone im going to the club in Hayward ! how is it ?

9. theres nothing there fool

10. i thought medicinal marijuana was made illegal last week..

11. Im going to fucking die ... WHAT!!!!!!!!!! No way... post link.

12. NM guys the dispensarie said im fine....

13. What do you have for the medicinal?

14. I dont know what you mean please elaborate :)

15. Im sorry I was blazed when I said that. But I meant what is wrong with you.

16. which club , theres like 7 in hayward. I just went to the lpc yesterday in hayward, i would recomend that one for starters. Id say they have the most potent stuff outta the other clubs. The hprc a couple buildings over from the lpc is also a nice little spot, the herb isnt as potent but its still some good herb and they have some brownies that will knock you on your ass. Plus the hprc has a rewards card you can sign up for so everytime you buy something you get like 5% back on your card which you can spend whenever you feel like it.

If you go to the lpc i suggest getting some purple skunk, this is what i got yesterday and its awesome. If you have the money id get a gram of the honey bud at the lpc (bud dipped in hash oil) its 45 for a gram but well worth it.

edit: Oh one more thing, i noticed your pic. If you drive around high youll lose your medical shit with the quickness. Its fine to have weed on you but its not ok to drive while high even if it is approved for medical use. You can lose both your drivers license and your medical shit if you get caught driving high.

17. It is illegal under federal law, but it is legal under state laws (in states that have Med. MJ programs). So, the federal government (DEA, FBI, etc.) can still arrest/prosecute you for having medicinal marijuana, but your local police cannot.

18. Nice post ! And thanks for the lookout. I dont drive stoned anymore but a good point nonetheless :)

Oh and I got the prescription for tension headaches and appetite or something

19. Nice ! Thanks for clearing that up. OH btw guys I went to the hayward club today.. not sure which one but I got a half 0z of this silver afgani shit and some purple haze hash ! Woot :hello: I love this shit just smoked my first bowl