I got 5 males and i want to make hash

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gabersmoker24, Feb 27, 2009.

1. is it worth it to make hash out of male plants. I need a straight clear answer from an expert.
    thanks guys

2. NO It is not worth making hash outta males They have little to no THC content and would make some shitty hash

3. its worth it wen u got no bud and 5/6 of ur plants r male.

4. Hell yeah,make some hash,
    You put all that effort and time into it,get something out of it!

5. yea thats wut i thot. i mean my boy made some hash outa 3 males and got a gram. i mean its better than throwing them away. plus its pretty simple to make hash. Im using the blender method.

6. Do it. Why not. That person that responded not to is obviously an idiot. Its like saying cover charge at a club for woman is 20$ and cover charge for men is 1$ and it isnt worth collecting cash from men. Might as well get what you can get.

7. is it a good idea to grind up the stems and shit too.

8. stems are usually worthless and more or less are just a hassle. ( pop holes through bags)

9. I don't think it makes me an idiot because I don't think its WORTH it to make hash outta them. In the times ive done it it has produced shitty results. But whatever some people are just here to insult and feel cool GL and have fun with that. And if it gets you something you like great. It never has for me.

10. #10 GorillaFarmer, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009

Yeah the only reason I am hear is to insult people. Who cares if the results are shitty. Whats the worse that happens? He gets a headache. If he gains nothing else than experience trying to turn Ganja into hash weather it be male or female then it was worth it. He will learn tricks and do's and don'ts and wont have to ruin primo trim doing it.... How about next time you just give a more constructive answer than just telling him its worthless. I mean... you're worthless, would'nt you want to know how to change that? Jokes.... cheer up bud. Its only a forum. Lets just grow some bud and get stoned.

11. i could care less about wut any of you say. i just wanted a second opinion. im pissed as shit cuz my clones r about to die and i only got 1 female it sux ass. im makin the hash and if it sux than fuck it idc

12. you answered your own question in your second post.
    like GF said, its worth it just for the experience alone.
    good luck with that...........

13. Honestly, no you don't get high from the hash of male plant leafs,steams,sacs,etc.

Im not hating or none of that shit, I had 4/6 plants grow balls I hashed everyone of them fuckers and hated the results,its a learning experience.

But as for my ladies fan leafs I will be saving everyone and hashing them for the crystals on top :]

14. I'd say you should go for it. At the very worst it could be some good product $$$. But if you do, please give a smoke report.

15. Just curious, are the clones from the male plants (to find out sex)?
    Or, are the clones the actual male plants?

16. 5 males? make some weed clothes!!!

EDIT: stoner tarzan

17. no i cloned the 1 female the i have 4 times and after 3 days they have a bit of a droop.

18. Leave them be,They take a bit to root so it will droop on and off,My clones droop in the morning usally but when I renew the water in the germ tray they come back like champs

19. its a common misconception that male plants dont contain cannabinoids...one that until fairly recently, I also shared

but its simply not the case. male plants not only contain cannabinoids, and THC specifically, but they can be rather potent. if you read actual books/journals, the information is readily available...i have no idea why threads will tell you otherwise. my guess is achenaphobia (i made up a word for fear of seeds :) )

20. no.

Theres many reasons on why not to make male hash.

plus it tastes like shit XD