Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Got 3 Times The Amount Of Weed I Paid For...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThatDankFire, May 5, 2014.

1. #1 ThatDankFire, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    So my friend gave me a guy's number who he said had some fire dank. So I texted said guy and we'll call him Mike. Now Mike said he had some Purple Urkle and BlueBerry Haze. Now I'm sort of a newbie but I looked up the strains on google and there was some good reviews. So I got a half eigth of each, so an eigth in total, for 50. Now I know the price is kinda steep but I really needed to find some weed lol. So when I went to cop, i was pleasantly surprised when he gave me a relatively large amount of weed as I handed him the 50 dollars. I was so suspicious that he was just giving me grass or some shit since he gave me so much that I started like inspecting it and shit as he walked back to his car. But it smelled dank as fuck and when I went home and weighed it, it was a little less than 9gs. NINE FUCKING GRAMS. I'm super fucking excited about it and I just smoked some of it and I'm gone.

So my question is, why the fuck did he give me so much weed. Should I text him saying he gave me 9 grams of weed? I don't know what do. Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, I'm really high. Peace bros.

UPDATE: So I texted the guy saying "Hey man thanks for the hookup, you gave me a heavy eigth lol" and he replied "haha no problem, im generous". Whatever the fuck that means. All i know is this guys my new hookup lol.

2. dont question it they know what theyre doing ;)

🌞

3. Na dont say shit lol, either he doesnt give a fuck or his scale fucked up dont question it just keep hittin him up because i think its probobly his scale so take advantage if it while you can

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. We'll that is the price of a qt so you got hooked up a copule grams on your qt

5. Request less weed next time

6. I think you found your new hook-up.

7. That dealer's a 4 leafed clover! I'd just say yay to the deal and smoke another bowl. :bongin:

8. I would tell him if I were you and hopefully he gives you a good deal the next times you buy

9. I'd tell him just because I'm an honest guy. Hopefully he doesn't ask for it back or something, haha

10. Maybe he thought you wanted an eighth of each and threw a little bit more in or his scale is a little off.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. 3.5 grams - 9 grams I don't think its a mistake, even if his scale was off he could easily tell by eyeballing it.

12. Something similar happened to us one day. Asked for a quarter and he gave us a half bag. Only he realised what happened a little while later and texted. We just met up to give him more money. We would've let him know if he didn't

sent from a phone that hasn't been invented yet

13. What you do is text "thanks for the hookup!!" and that's it. That way you've implied he gave you a lot of weed without awkwardly pointing out what he likely already knows

14. 2 eighths= 7g and maybe he threw a little extra in since he was a new customer and it is a business technique.

15. I know, but op said he got a half eighth of each = an eighth.

He ordered 3.5 grams and got 9.

16. Like in my first post I said maybe the dealer misunderstood half eighth of each and thought he wanted an eighth of each

17. Are you a girl? I would not say anything except maybe an extra thank you.

18. Doubt he purposefully gave that to you. I've been with distributors and they usually roll around with several bags to drop off like 1/8 & 1/4. Probably dropped you off the wrong bag and was too stoned to notice ha!

#ass&grass

19. #19 NGP, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    I think you just got two (heavy) 8ths OP. You asked Mike for "two half 8ths" of each strain, he probably just gave you two 8ths of each and thew a little on top. Maybe he was expecting more money from you, and didn't count it til he got in the car, like you didn't check your stash til you got in yours. Maybe he's hoping you will say something to see if you're an honest buyer. I guess if you want to keep him as your guy then you should mention it. If he didn't screw you, you should just either pay for the product or give it back to him. He isn't just a bum you ran into on the street. He's a dealer that your FRIEND gave up a number for, probably after clearing it with Mike, and so now 3 people are involved. It may look bad on you, and your friend if you don't say something and dude knows he either made a mistake or is just testing you.

Just be honest. It goes both ways...

If what a lot of other people here are saying is true...that he did it on purpose for retention, then you mentioning it to him will probably work very well for you OP. It will show him you're honest and trustworthy. I'd expect you to never get shorted from Mike again after that. Just text him now and tell him whats up and see what he says. Come back here and let us know whats up

20. A twist in the story -- Mike realized he gave you two heavy 8ths instead of half 8ths, saw your rambo muscles OP and was like "I ain't fightin him that nucca swole AF." Just had to put it out there, your scary muscles OP.