Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i got 2 high!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InsaneWeedos, Jun 6, 2010.

1. alright, well my name is daniel and i recently got out of my freshman year at college it was really tough but the mj helped me through it. Anyway i got caught with weed about 3 months ago and i havent smoked for 3 months, its time to smoke i said because i was going home to visit my parents and shit, im here i make this tight bong while there watching this dumbass movie its like a purple small squirt bottle with a marker stem and a trumpet mouthpiece i stole for the bowl. but i didnt kno i would get so fucking high cuz i snuck in the wods and loaded that bong and smoked 3 fat ass hits i was coughin so hard like a motha fucka ma nshit now im so fucked up i need help trying to hide that im high please help right now im currently by my mom but shes on the computer.

2. damn haha quit freaking out man.

3. don't act nervous or weird. keep your mind in check!

4. just go to your room and chill for a couple hours till you come down.

5. I'm way to baked to drive to the devils house...

6. Tell your mom you are gonna take a shower.
    Vigurously jack off and then proceed by taking said shower. You should be good.

7. There is no such thing as "To High" :smoke::bongin::smoking::hippie:

8. Just chill out and browse the city, its what im doing lol. Go with the flow bro

9. You shouldn't be smoking weed if this is how you get. I'm sorry, but take a chill pill.
    (on second thoughts, dont. pills will help nothing)

10. you just have parinoia no biggie:smoke:

11. That's what I always say. haha