I going to the dentist high a bad idea?

Discussion in 'General' started by itrippalot, May 23, 2011.

1. What do you guys think?

2. Haha dude that sounds kinda like a bad idea but hey it's your decision

3. So far I'm just more paranoid lol I'm in the waiting room haha

4. Bad idea. You're going to be cringing the whole time the hygienist is going out your mouth with that hook, just knowing that she's going to slip and cut your gums open.

5. dude dont do it!
    I went high before and kept dozing off and then waking up with a fright and messing up the dentists work

6. Damn never going to the dentist like this ever again ugghh my mouth is so damn numb

7. I went in stoned before getting my wisdom teeth removed... so it was not my dentist but the local dental surgeon.

She said I was the most polite young man she'd had in her office in years. Then they knocked me out with that lovely anaesthesia. Damn I was groggy when I woke up.

Then I went and brewed some fatty bucket tokes.

8. It depends. If you're gonna go to pieces in the dental office...no, but if not, sure. And if they fuck up on your mouth and you don't notice...hey, least you were high when it happened.

9. Hahha I've done it once before I think. It's definitely not my favorite place to be while high...all the drills and stuff kinda sketched me out. & it made the nasty toothpaste taste nastier than usual :p I wouldn't suggest doing it, but that's just mee

10. Yeah I know what you mean it tasted digusting , it was just an overall bad idea.

11. Go do it.

And tell me all about it.

Coz I'm going to the dentist this weekend.

12. #12 itrippalot, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Its not a good experience I started this post in the waiting room lol

13. Ok I tried this before I had a few cavities filled

It helped with the uncomfortable sitting there with your mouth open

But i forgot to put in eye drops
    and they were all up in my face

and totally knew i was high :(

14. I once dropped acid at home when I was 14 one summer. My mother called me about 20 minutes after to tell me she was picking me up for a dentist appointment she never told me about.

Now THAT was an odd trip.

While on the chair I thought I'd been abducted by aliens and this bitch with a lazy eye turned into a lizardheaded freak and they were doing experiments on my mouth because their alien race was all going lesbian because they couldn't ear pussy and they had to study my mouth to find out why I, as a male, was somewhat good at it.

15. Oh, so you did it?

Cool.. and it was bad?

Damn...

Ok... thanks man.. I guess I'm going sober then.

16. I guess it depends on what you are going in for. Probably one of the worst places to be high.

17. Yep, bad idea. Makes what they're doing to you worse than normal. If I'm high I dont need people sticking tools in my mouth.