Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I go to school high for the first time, leave with a free eighth and scale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chevroleet, Apr 12, 2011.

1. So today I decided to blaze in the morning. I went to my friends (who recently stopped smoking) house, and he asked if I wanted a free scale. It's called a Superior Balance Mini-50 scale, and he said he got it for $60. The only problem is its broken. When I turn it on it says "OUT2", and when i hit the "M" button, it says "CAL" for calibrate. Anyone know how to fix this? My friend said something about going to a smoke shop and having them fix it.. I wanted to try here first.

Tight! So I have a free scale. Then I go into 4th period (I came down by this point) and halfway through I walking through the class and I smell weed. I suspected it belonged to this douchie kid that literally everyone hates (He actually picked a fight (verbally) with me the other day, and I'm nice as fuck). He considers himself "cool" and dresses like a meathead. So I look in his bag, and theres an eighth of chron. Snatched it quicker than a gunshot. Awesome day.

2. So you got someones trash and stole someones stash.

Awesome day.

3. try calibrating the scale. you can google how to calibrate scales.

and nice job swiping that eighth. I hate douchers.

4. Hey it was you that stole my eighth? I'm gonna beat your ass next time in class:mad:

5. Yeah you sound really nice..

6. Yeah I am really nice. No one in the school has a thing against me. But this kid was making fun of my friend about shit he cant help, so I stood up for him. And im teaching this prick a lesson to conceal his weed better. You could smell it in the hallway.

7. Just fixed the scale, so no longer trash. Yep.. Awesome day.

8. Im calling shenanigans.

9. I can assure you that plenty of people would something against you if they knew you were a thief. ;)

10. either way, karma is going to come back to bite you for that eighth lol. even though that was his karma you know

11. seconded.

12. you call someone a douche yet you steal their weed karamas gonna get you man

13. Well I guess that will teach him a lesson..haha
    but congrats on the scale and Yes FTW:smoke:

14. Yea, karma will get him! Or maybe God will smite him. Something like that.

Don't steal, even if you think you're justified, you're not unless you're Robin Hood.

15. lol your karma is gunna happen after you finish smoking that 8th a realizing it was laced \t:hippie: and being like wtf mainggg :confused_2: ....karma option 2 is you start selling and use the scale to then realize it was scaling out .6 bags not 1 gram and you get ur ass beat by multiple people on multiple occasions

16. Now watch as this thread becomes 20 pages of this kid arguing that he is nice lol.

17. Who in there right mind would bring an 8th to school?

18. As others have stated, no matter how you try to justify it ....
    YOU are a Thief. That is nothing to be proud of. :mad:

19. op is in 8th grade

20. Stealing weed is not cool!!

Meh. only joking.

Nice score.