I give strippers lap dances.

Discussion in 'General' started by hypnogreen, May 27, 2009.

1. I do what I want. I got bills to pay and no job but im still expecting them to pay me. You’ll see. Theirs a reason I do what I do and although I may not know what the fucks going on im still on a mission. I see where you can report the question or the answers but I don't see that you can report someone that has made a comment. I love it when people come together, especially in a plane, or in Jurassic park the movie not the book. I hate it when I run to the store for a doughnut and coffee and there are no doughnuts there, only hard several-days-old cookies. I REALLY wanted that DOUGHNUT! I don’t exercise and its not because I don’t like it, I don’t because I hate the style. I really dig Hannibal. Hannibal had real guts. He rode elephants into Cartilage. People think im stupid; Even my own family members (excluding pets, and my ex wife) keep giving me advises as if I no nothing of the world. But they don’t mean it negatively and I can understand. Since they think I’m always at home and don’t meet many people. I don’t meet many people in fact I saw my first Russian at a strip club, I gave her a lap dance. Its what I like to do. Not because im selfish, im selfless I like candy and ice pops and if I had to id share, but I don’t, theirs an excess, $10 a box and they double as drinks if you don’t got a freezer. Does anyone else hate it when people misunderstand Many-worlds interpretation? I do, but maybe its just me. People don’t understand how god could create both pain and pleasure but I do longer question it, I live by it. They say sarcasm is a mocking, often ironic or satirical remark intended to wound., but its not. Ive been told its the lowest form of wit but I don't know if I agree with that. Some of it is just so clever,,, Want an example? If I throw a stick, will you leave? I don’t like to be interrogated but ill dispense knowledge at the drop of a hat…..

You follow?

2. Dude...Wait...What?

3. Like a boss

4. Like a BAWS.

5. yessir I do follow. As for your fam giving you advice, take some advice some good ole Uncle Ron and split that bigass paragraph into atleast two. :D

6. Win:)

7. Oh I see how it is

8. You mean BEWBS

[​IMG]

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c]YouTube - Like A Boss (ft. Seth Rogen) - Uncensored Version[/ame]

10. #12 sky dog, May 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2009
    [​IMG]

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBqoaW2oEsU]YouTube - The Best of Mike Tyson's Ridiculous Quotes VERSION 2[/ame]

Inspiration

Condolences to the Tyson family

12. "I wish one of you guys had children so I could kick them in the fucking head or stomp on their testicles so you could feel my pain" - Mike Tyson

Classic

13. Really there's allot of people that have made fun of him through the years for being crazy, but besides a few remarks like this one (which probably stem from him being enraged due to people making fun of him in public) he really is 100% legitimate. He's ignorant because he has no education and he doesn't hide it.... So what.

Although he is really really unintentionally funny.