Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I get "twitchy"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrippinOn420, Mar 15, 2012.

1. So I've been smoking for a good 2 years and about 4 months ago I started twitching whenever I smoke with people.
    I mean it's not like Turrets kind of twitching, it's the occasional flinch lol
    ..it's embarrassing but I think it happens bc I focus too much on what I am doing (self conscious)..I can stop doing this if I really relax, which I find hard around others..

Idk if this happens to anyone else but care to share ur opinions?

2. I'm naturally twitchy due to my PTSD. And I know that even with people I trust I tend to flinch from. It gets worse when I get stoned. I just usually play it off. Those who know me understand and dont think anything of it.

3. I twitch like a bitch when I'm high.

4. Thanks guys. U made me feel a lot better about it!

5. Haha I know EXACTLY what your talking about.

It fades away.

6. man i dont even have twitching problems or anything(that i know of)but if im stoned and just sitting there not moving i get the occasional TWITCH lol.. i wouldnt worry too much about it man

7. I sometimes get involuntary twitching in my right or left leg when I smoke a lot of weed.

8. Happened to me when I would get really high with a low tolerance.

9. Yes that shit is crazy isnt it? It feels like its in my nerves or something

10. smoke more indica :p itle plant you firmly in your chair and not allow you to move, let alone twitch.

11. When I smoke I get twitchy as shit for about twenty minutes. Like my legs and back spas out haha. But then it calms down