Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I get the smiles, bad.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lesgarcons, Mar 7, 2011.

1. SO I've smoked about 25+ times so far in my life. The first time I smoked was last year in the summer, and I immediately fell in love with it. Now I'd say I do it 1-2 times a week. My biggest problem is that the easiest time to do it is before class. After I smoke, however, I'm always really smiley and giggly. I was wondering if there was any way to either a) mask my overt happiness, or b) stop me from smiling so much.
    If any of you guys could help me, I'd really appreciate it. I hate missing class stoned off my ass :smoke:

2. You just have to learn how to keep your shit together man.

3. FUCK masking smiles. give them to ppl XD

4. Yeah as you smoke more your high will control you less, just work on keeping it cool and it'll stop eventually.

5. Just keep on blazing and you'll get your shit under control. :smoke:

6. Get everyone else high so they're all smiling and you look normal:)

7. That's just your emotions getting the best of you.

If you can't control the constant smilies and laughing, I wouldn't smoke before class.

8. bump for feedback?

9. The only thing you can do is tell yourself to stop. Just force yourself from smiling or give a smirk instead of a full open smile.

Smiling is a beautiful thing :D. It'll make you live longer;)

10. This should be what you're looking forward to when you get high...

I still do the same. Go into work smiling and laughing. Isn't it just better that way?

11. maybe hire a drill sergeant to follow you around

ala, wipe that stupid grin off your face or i will gouge out your eyes and skullfuck you

12. I've been smoking for a while now and have my shit under control when I go out in public and it hasn't ever been a problem. Last week I smoked a whole lot with a friend and we immediately drove up to the gas station to get some cigs. I went in by myself and as I was standing there waiting for the receipt, I just got this huge smile that crawled onto my face and I was trying so hard to get it to go away. I ended up leaving while laughing and I'm sure everyone around me knew what was up. I was so embarrassed.

13. Practice makes perfect my friend - but enjoy the smiles, I love it :D

14. Smiles are good, as long as you're not laughing your ass off, then smile.. everyone loves smiles.

15. ERRBODY LIKES A BIG SMILE, SON! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :smoke: