I get my cat soo high

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, Jul 4, 2007.

1. On catnip that is.... :p

Hey City,

First please do not talk about getting your pets high on marijuana- discussing it is not allowed here.

But I grow catnip for my cat- and she loves it.

I cut off a nice set of flowers and leafs and just place it on the floor for her and she goes nuts.

Starts rolling around on it, taking a taste here or there, and then she just lays on it after.

Anyone else grow catnip for there cat? I think fresh is so much better for the cat- she doesn't act the same with the dried shit you buy in the stores.

And its really easy to grow- just water and some decent soil and your good. I actually am going to be planting some outside for some cats that wonder through my backyard during the day- I feel bad because they are homeless and do not even get to experience dried catnip- never mind a set of fresh plants.

My cat + catnip= :love:+:yay:

2. Never gave my cat catnip before. My buddy once bought a pack of "exctasy ciggerettes", thinking they would do soemthing. They didnt, but I reas reading on the back, theres catnip in it, along with a variety of grasses and vegetables.

:hello:eric:hello:

3. There is some shit you sip on for your heart. usually old people have this shit and it taste like Jagermeister herbal liqueur. i guess it slows your heart down or some shit. when i was young i was visiting abuelita(granny), she had that shit and she also had a cat. i opened the bottle and the cat went crazy from smelling it. so I poured a tiny bit on the table and the cat went fuckin nuts with that shit almost biting the table and shit. fuckin fool got drunk on that shit.

4. man you were this close (making tiny measure with fingers) to gettin reported. thats cool tho i love watchin cats with that stuff. im not a cat person at all but thats too funny.

5. Did you even read- Discussing getting animals high on marijuana is not allowed.

haha- I knew this was coming.

EDIT::

I just checked on her, she is still just chilling on the leafs. She rolls around all over the place when you first give it to her, pretty damn funny- looks like shes is on fire trying to put herself out.

6. He never mentioned marijuana... heh.. he could've been smoking catnip and giving his cat a shotgun of that =P

7. I find this a little ironic.

" \tI get my cat soo high"
    "
    First please do not talk about getting your pets high on marijuana- discussing it is not allowed here."

Why not just say in the title you have homegrown cat nip for your cat?

8. ^^^

called an attention grabber :cool:

Like how good authors grab your attention with the first line of the book

9. This thread is lke playing with fire,somebodies bound to get burned.

I would say more but I would probally get burned from it.(I'm an arsonist at heart):cool:

10. Well if people want to complain about a title of a thread I'll close it.

I don't see the issue.

My cat got high on catnip...... You guys do know there are more substances other than marijuana that can get you & animals "high" correct?

so "I got my cat soo high" sounded like a good title to get peoples attention. Now getting my cat stoned- thats definately not true, or getting my cat fucked up, or anything like that would definately be misleading.

Get over it.

EDIT::

No it's called the forum rules- not me being pissy.

11. lol calm down people. he just said it so people would think hes gonna say something against the rules, but when you read it you relize hes not. he was just playin around. i have a question tho. why is it against the rules?

12. ^^^
    Thanks

Because it is dangerous to your pets health, they do not have a choice in the matter, they do not understand what is happening (some people on the forums think of it as animal cruelty). You need to think to, in the wild they would never smoke it.

It's almost like smoking up the special kid.

You just shouldn't do it.

13. i understand why its bad, i wouldent do it. but i dont get why its against the rules is that the only reason?

14. I always pick up a sack for my cat while im at the pet store. They seem to like it alot. Sniff it..lick it...roll around in it then lay in it..big shitty grin on their face. haha

15. I simply stopped smoking my cat out for the simple fact of it being a waste of weed,not for some silly health reasons.

Yeah I admit it would be pretty bad for a cat,but what the hell do they do but lay on there ass all day.They don't even have jobs,shit if they had jobs his lazy ass would be paying me back.

Cats are freakin lazy!!!!!

Just like Me:D:D:D

Could'nt have a dog.probally just tire me out.

But back to Catnip,I can't say that word to my lil sis without busting out laughing.

Anything that resembles weed is okay with me.

16. Whats in catnip that makes cats blow a load? is it some chemical, or is it just mad tasty?

17. I can't remember if this was a dream or not...

We used to have catnip growing out in front of the house. All the cats out there would be sooo chill because of it.

Actually, I think that was a dream. But I still might have to get some catnip for all these mousers out here...:wave:

18. From Wiki- Link

Thats what I am talking about- gotta treat the wild cats good too.

19. haha lions and tigers are sensitive to catnip... if i ever go safarii hunting i am going to bring catnip with me.. or catnip extract lol so i can tame the lions

20. I have to be very careful about catnip in our house, because my cat will destroy things to get to it. I pretty much have to keep it in a lock box. :p