Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I get full very easy.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SimplyBaked, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Ever since I started smoking on a daily basis a few months ago, I have been getting full much easier. I have no problem with my appetite but it just takes less food to get me full. Anyone have this happen to them too? Obviously when I'm baked I can never be full lol. I'm talking about when I'm sober.

2. When you start smokin daily because food tastes so good and you can eat so much when you're high, your body gets accustomed to it so when you're not high food just tastes kinda bland and you don't have too much appetite

3. Happens to me. Kinda sucks, but oh well. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. At first i used to get munchies like crazy and would raid the kitchen every night for months, now after over a year of daily toking ive noticed this kinda happening to me in a way. I can eat less food and not feel as hungry, its kinda odd.