I get full faster when im high

Discussion in 'General' started by cherry057, Aug 19, 2011.

1. does this happen to you?
    it seems like i can eat so much more when im sober idk why.:smoke:

2. I eat 2-3 times "more" when high. Sometimes I think my stomach is going to split open after I come down.

3. No way, I eat way too much when I'm high. Feelsbadman.

4. I don't eat when I'm high so that I can eat when I'm sober

Serious

5. depends. I never really eat a full meal when i'm high for some reason, but i'll go through 3 bags of chips without even thinking about it

6. I eat equally ridiculous amounts of food high and sober. Every once in a while I'll blow $10+ on Taco Bell, haha, I've eaten two crunchwraps, two chicken quesadillas, and a beefy five layer in one sitting before no problem. Or two beefy five layers, two quesadillas, and a few soft tacos. Almost infinite Taco Bell, at least to the limit of what I'm willing to spend on fast food at one time.

7. I've learned to stop eating so much because I never seem to get full

8. Oh man when I'm high I eat way too much. And the thing is I can't stop. I won't get full and I keep eating. Feels like my stomac is gonna explode

9. I'm the opposite.

In fact, the only negative side effect of weed I've found is that when I don't smoke for a couple days, my appetite is a lot less than normal. I can't finish a normal sized meal. I went a week like that and while my waist shrunk a little, I still had all the energy I normally do. So it's not that bad. But it is apparent that consuming cannabis has changed my brain chem a little. Oh well, it's totally worth it.

10. I got a bottomless pit when im high

11. #11 youngstoner, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    same.

12. Took the exact words outta my mouth.

I can't stop eating for the most part when I'm high. I'll eat like a steak, a hamburger, 3 bowls of cereal, 2 bags of chips, a bag of candy, an entire pitcher of kool aid and then I come down and I feel like my stomachs literally going to rip but it feels sooo good.

I'm a real skinny guy too so I see this as an advantage, never in my sober life could I pile food down like that.

13. Same here man.

14. I eat ridiculous amounts of food sometimes when I get high.
    I remember when I first started smoking, food even tasted better.

15. I'm the complete opposite I can't seem to get full when I'm high.