I get erect too easy

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by purplenurpleallen, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Can anyone suggest how I get it under control? I know I don't have ED, just get hard very easilySent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. This isn't something that needs correcting.

3. Have sex more? Masturbate more?I remember back when I was a youngin I used to pop boners as soon as wind touched my cockOmega369 :wave:

4. Bro, this is how it's supposed to be. You're a champ.

5. Wait about 40 years - it will be a limp lizard.

6. Oh ok lol well I guess its good to be ready all the time hahaSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Why are people over thinking so much when it comes to their dick?

I hope from all the worrying you guys do it falls off and finds an owner who knows how to own/use a dick.

8. You have to confuse your thoughts. Just repeat this nonsensical chant out loud to anyone that is listening, and they will look at you funny and the feeling will go away. They may even laugh because the words make no sense, and they'll wonder what Dixie is.

My Dixie Wrecked, My Dixie Wrecked, My Dixie Wrecked

9. Lezzers?

10. wait. What? Shit...I only got two years.................... :hide:

11. At least you can get an erection a lot do these guys can't even keep it up Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. Well it looks like it's time to find a hole to stick it in. It's a blessing not a curse bro. Pound away

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. The only solution is to cut it off...sorry man.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. like slow dancing with girls easily, or seeing a hot ass in yoga pants easily.

15. You're hormonal, fap more, or find a girlfriend/boyfriend.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Two guys were sitting in a Dr.'s office discussing why they were there...
    The 1st guy says, "I woke up this morning with a bright red ring around the base of my cock, and it kinda itches"
    2nd Guy says "I got the same thing, but the ring is green"

Guy 1 gets called in to the Doc's office and after 10 minutes comes out smiling and tells guy 2 "Man, you are gonna laugh your ass off. This has to be the funniest thing you'll ever go through..."

So guy 2 finally gets in, and the doc looks at him and says "I'm sorry, we are going to have to amputate."
     "Fucking what? But that other guy was laughing and saying it was all funny and shit, what's going on?"
    And the doc says "Well sir, there is a huge difference between an allergic reaction to lipstick, and gangrene!"

17. Nigga be happy that you have a healthy dong. Just start busting some more nuts and you'll be gravy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. man this goat nigga scares me sometimes