I fuckn hate snow

Discussion in 'General' started by mushroomsatsuji, Feb 26, 2008.

1. This is one of the last things I thought I would say. I lived in Texas until a few months ago and I was excited about getting alot of snow....3 months later I cant stand it anymore. Its been snowing on and off for weeks and we just got about 3 inches in the last few hours and I was supposed to go pick up some x.:mad:

I knew it was going to snow because I was standing outside this morning looking at the melted snow enjoying the fact we were going to get our yard back...

2. Snow Bong!!!!!!!! :bongin:

3. unless snow restricts you from going out to pick up green :(

other than that I like snow personally, and love snow bongs. missed a few opportunities this year, still hopin to get one.

4. Luckly i got some a few days ago, but I was also supposed to get a g of white widow

5. yeah man i feel ya.. its been snowing here on and off, i love snow but it just makes the town look terrible.. im ready from the summer

6. We got like half a foot on Friday and we're expecting more tonight/tomorrow

7. hah i'll probably be in the same situation next year. i've lived in south texas all my life... it's snowed here once. i'll hopefully be in rhode island next year and i'll finally know what it's like to be snowed in.

8. WAIT WAIT WAIT... how do I make a snow bong?

9. Unless there's a crazy method I'm unaware of, a snow bong is just putting a little snow in the bong water instead of the more common ice cubes.

10. Winter needs to be fucking over.

11. i feel that mayne. im so fuckin sick of the snow. and you have a gram of hawiian sticky icky and a thizzle waitin for you in my pocket for when the weather breaks. keep ya head up. wont be long.

12. Prepare yourself, look at the clouds, are they rippled?

btw, snow is probably the worst thing EVER.

13. snow rocks imo, i love sledding. excessively long winters blow tho

14. i just pack the bong with only snow, works noice:D.
    its been snowing somewhat consistently here for a couple months, snowed today in fact hah.
    idaho= shit tons of snow

15. Fuck snow.

16. eh! fuck you buddeh! :p
    haha

17. Well on the light side, it is quite a beautiful sight.

18. That's true, when it's actually snowing and snowing hard, it's a cool weather phenomenon.

19. snow helped me bank once this winter

snow=slippery roads= someone slid sideways into my car puttin a lil dent in it= insurance company givin me a 1165 dollar check

20. You would think being Canadian i would be used to the snow by now.....im not...i fucking hate snow...everything about it...i hate the way the bottom of your pants get all wet and cold from walking in snow, then you take your shoes off and step on your wet pant cuffs and get your socks all wet, its fucking weak man haha uuuggghhh winter be over