Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I fucking love resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mogwai, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Maybe you're not judging, but it seemed like you did strongly imply that somebody who smokes resin would be addicted to weed.. As if that would even matter?

And I know it's not healthy.. But like I said, you don't smoke resin very often, so I'm willing to bet it's not going to do me much harm. I'm sure I give my lungs more shit from weed than I do resin given how much more I smoke weed.

2. I definitely agree. For the first time a few days ago i actually tried resin because a lot of people love it and a lot dont so i figured what they heck, I'll find out for myself. Well i didnt even smoke that much and i was pretty friggin high. I just smoked the rest of it tonight. I smoked about 30 minutes ago and im still feeling it pretty well. It lasts as long as a full high for me, and i think its also cool how it is a mixture of resin from a bunch of different kinds of bud so I don't know about you guys but thats pretty cool to me. As a matter of fact the high i had yesterday was honestly the second best high ive ever had. I was high for a long time and i even went to bed that night pretty high. I felt real damn good, and i feel good again :D

3. I doubt it is that bad for your body, probably still safer than cigs lol. But i love resin when im dry. Now that i smoke dank the resin actually has a little bit of thatbomb flavor to it. And i swear it gets me higherthan pot sometimes.

4. I smoke resin and definitely not addicted. Besides, I've smoked resin that had a high of longer than an hour.

I guess it all depends on the weed you smoke and you shouldn't make snap judgements.

5. It's just some things to think about... enjoy your "high".

6. Resin is more of a pain in the ass to me because it bungs up my totally asskicking bong i made out a huge mason jar and brass fittings (and a salvaged nebulizer as the bubbler).
    I thought about trying to smoke it, but i got mason jars of mind numbing kush sitting around the freezers. I got 4 kinds of pot, resin is not one of them.
    Funny, i've not smoked since i was 18, almost 30 years ago. The last 8 months, i've really blossumed :) i've only had to buy one ounce, the rest has been free.
    So, no, i'll not be smoking any resin, anytime soon.

7. You keep it in the freezer? I think that's actually harmful to the weed potency

8. if u want to process it, save a shitload and sink it into a 1/4 of butter. I just made my 1st cookies, very excallent. :)

9. #29 glazedKnuckles, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Are you implying that I'm not high?

10. No, i heard it's better in a freezer in some sort of container so the tricomes don't break off (dried out pot is worse for this).
    So stack them buds in a mason jar, stick in freezer, then take out a cup sized containeer for ur daily snarf.:D

11. #31 JuicyGoose, Aug 7, 2011
    There's nothing to think about when it's all been said before.

12. Words are hollow. They only portray a concept. It takes perspective to understand the words. But again, I'm not here to judge. Just share my opinion. One love to all. I hope your choices in life bring you happiness because that is all that matters.

13. #33 JuicyGoose, Aug 7, 2011
    Well, I don't see your perspective. I smoke maybe once a week, if that, but if I am dry and I wanna smoke, I won't hesitate to scrape a bowl.

I smoke cigarettes (which I am addicted to) and I doubt it's any worse than those.

Oh yeah, and I won't enjoy my high because I'm not.

So, if I understood your point of view I might think things over, but I don't see anything (aside from my nicotine habit) I need to assess. :)

I think if you want people to be so happy you wouldn't be that quick to judge based off of a statement.

14. #34 DBV, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    My judgements shouldn't affect anyones happiness, and I apologise if it did. That wasn't my intention. It was just a blank statement open to interpretation. I only said the addiction part because everyone I know that smokes resin, willingly admits they are addicted. I'm well aware that's not the 100% consensus, but I'm willing to bet good money it is the majority.

I'm not trying to be the asshole. Just stating addiction calls for a re-evaluation of happiness.. if your not addicted, I'm very happy for you.

15. resin just proves weed treats you well with presents

16. Eh..if I have no bud and I really wanna smoke Ill smoke my resin, other than that, I think it just tastes like complete shit.

17. resin = nasty ass shit

18. cause it gets you high? resin has saved me multiple times

got all the resin from my friends pipe that got me high 3 different days

19. Resin tastes like shit. I still hit my resined ass spoon sometimes though lol.

20. Rezzzin is for brokeass mufuks like me who run out of loud.