I fucking love guitar

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by GeminiJayMar, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Been obsessed since I was a teen. I'm now 30 and am still making mad noise all the time. Please share your guitar shit with me I would love to hear it.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hey dude, I literally feel the same as you do haha. I have a YouTube page but really I haven't uploaded anything in quite a while. But I'm currently working on getting a studio setting with my brother-in-law. I am not very tech savvy so my videos are rough. Like, real rough. But when I'm in a groove, I can confidently say I'm pretty good.
    The thing is, I have almost nobody to play with! It's pretty damn hard to be a musician these days lmao.
    My YouTube channel is:
    Jesse Bauer
    P.s.- please be gentle with some of the older posts. I had no clue what I was doing hahaha.

3. DAVID GILMOUR

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm into yngwie malmsteen, Steve vai, Joe Satriani, Timo Tolkki and stuff

Sent from my LM-X510WM using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I think my favorite guitarist is probably the late Terry Kath !

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've played guitar and bass for the past 24 years. It's without a doubt the coolest hobby I have taken up. I've been in a few bands, toured a little bit and continue to play and record music. I'm currently obsessed with Gibson SG model guitars, tube amps, lead guitar and black metal riffing/compositions. All in all though, I really just love the guitar. I will try to get a sound out of just about anything. I prefer nicer instruments, but my cheapest guitar happens to be my best playing one. A Schecter Omen 6. I dunno why, it just shreds super easy.

• Like Like x 1
  7. A song I wrote and recorded some years ago with friends… I’m doing the caterwauling and guitar picking too…

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. And, goofing around with an acoustic guitar and a looper…

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. How I feel when I play bass guitar
    [​IMG]

What I actually look like most likely
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Hey man, bass players might be a buncha dorks. But The Wiggles are tight.

• Like Like x 1