i fucking hate the term "stoner" who agrees?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wizards, Apr 17, 2011.

1. hey, guys i hate when people call me a "stoner" because they usually mean it in a negative way. they seem to think that just because i smoke marijuana they are better then me! which is total fucking horse shit. just because you dont party and have fun doesnt mean your better then me fucker. :smoke:

2. you tell 'em, bro.

3. I hate when my dad refers to cannabis as pot!!

4. dude i know what you mean... but in a different way. A lot of the people i have class with and do homework with constantly put me at the end of their jokes and shit just because i smoke weed. Or just dumb ass shit like, "did you get your homework done or did you smoke too much weed?" fuck you! is what i want to yell at them. Bastards. If i miss class i get the "typical stoner skipping class" bullshit. funny thing is some of them are alcoholics.

5. WORD.

i agree with you 100%

6. Yeah I agree, it pisses me off them acting like they are so high and mighty not smoking weed. No fuck you, I smoke to relax and it is simply a part of my life, I am just as responsible as you. Just because I smoke a plant, I am labelled a stoner who is disorganized, stupid, lazy, uneducated. I don't mind stereotypes, but when people begin to believe them and treat me without respect, don't expect me to laugh at your shitty attempt at a joke.

7. i like the term. when i think of a stoner i think of someone who is educated on the subject, and smokes with a toucha class-as opposed to a pothead....if that makes sense?

8. I'm neutral on 'stoner', but I despise 'pothead'. I prefer to be a 'real chill dude'. Some might even call me 'dude'.

9. The word pot annoys me much more.

10. yeah i agree on it annyoing you.

"dude i cant beleive you smoke pot"

"fuck you dude i dont smoke a fucking pot i smoke HERB"

11. What pisses me off is when I'm high and someone thinks its funny to go "How HIGH are you!? You look high as a kite! HAHAHAHA!" It's like, shut up I know I'm high no need to call it out to the world jeeze lol.

12. when cops call weed "dope" it enrages me

13. [quote name='Twisting Blunts']when cops call weed "dope" it enrages me[/QUOTE

that completely enrages me:mad:

14. Are u a pot head focker?

15. Id rather just not be labeled like that. Stoner isn't too bad I used to like that word but pothead annoys me. Joking around with friends though I'll call someone a pothead.

16. when i get really high i always thing: im such a stoner then i start loling :smoking:

17. just like my mom found out i smoked awhile back because i told her and she just says OH GREAT YOUR A STONER NOW im like fuck you. i dont like that term:devious:

18. im cool with stoner, but like someone else said, I hate "pothead".

19. i hate when my dad calls beautiful herb "dope" like its some nasty horrible substance that ruins lives...stoner i am fine with

20. #20 Cm1, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2011
    nahh man, stoner is the positive form, pothead is the negative form imo :smoke:

'cause pothead kinda sounds like a druggie type name (ex:Junkhead,Meth-head,Crackhead ect.),where as stoner just sounds like someone who has a hobby of smoking the good stuff :)