Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I fucking hate the grassman

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by seperta, May 5, 2012.

1. Its like almost whoever I grab from for whatever reason or another just gives me some bullshit. Yesterday I asked my guy for a quarter of chronic for $70. He gave me 5.3. Fucking hate giving my money to wanksters, I even asked him the other day if he could push weight. He said yes, but little did I know that he included the weight of the baggies mother fucking custy ass dealers:mad:

2. I'm a bit confused

Baggies can't weigh much

Also this isn't a very seasoned tokers thread. Sounds like a beginner issue as seasoned people know to stop buying from people that cheat them

3. Lol agree with Lisa. I only had those issues in my first couple of years. Then you eventually meet people.

fyi My fold lock bags weigh 0.9 and the ziplocks weigh 2.5

4. Whats so difficult bout bringin' your own scale?
    I call em' out on skimp bags before I even pay them because I weight it myself right then and there.