I fucking hate pigs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stoner42O, Feb 19, 2005.

1. Okay, so last night me and two other freinds were on top of this empty building and we decided to blaze, so we smoked a couple bowls of this dank white widow my freind got, we were just chilling and all of a sudden 2 fucking pigs shows up they told us to put our hands behind out backs, the cop had 2 fucking guns to my head calling me a fucking idiot and that they should just shoot me right now etc, and my freind offers the cop some of this 100 proof whiskey and the cop takes it for a bribe....ya it was pretty fucked up but atleast they didnt take any of our weed or smash our pipes...But still we had a good high going and it fucked the whole night up after that we werent in the mood to do anything :/

2. well at least everything turned out chill man, but that does suck. lol

3. oh ya....has anyone ever had something like this happen? post your stories.

4. that shit is wack man.lucky the cops were accepting bribes cos they could of done u for that 2 lol.

lol the pigs havent caught me with any gear but me and my mate were pissed sitting on this wall and these pigs come along and they search us and find nothing but my mate for some reason has a snooker ball in a sock in his pocket.just as a signature gangster weapon, and he wasnt doing anything with it and they did him for carrying an offensive weapon.

bastards

cheers

5. I call bullshit. Cops wouldn't accept 100 proof wiskey for a bribe. They get paid by quota in some places. Besides, I highly doubt they would say "We will fucking shoot you right now!" with two guns to your head. Please remeber cops have video cameras in their car that are on all the time, and the footage is sent by satlite to the station, which means someone would have seen them pull a gun on you with you having no weapons, and putting it to your head? Come on man, you don't need to make shit up for attention, well if you do, you could always go back to elementary...!
    *Raises hand* If you can make up a story so can I, my dad is now Donald Trump. :rolleyes:

But seriously man, act your age. And you also need to remember.

COPS ARE DOING THEIR JOB! WE ARE COMMITING AN ILLEGAL ACT BY SMOKING MARIJUANA!

6. well, i might have left out we were on top of a building someone called the cops. the cops had to climb the ladder up and go into this little room on the top, so they were no where near their car when they did this, and its cool if u dont beleive it but i sure as well wasnt fucking imagining it..theres no proof that anything anyone says here is true so w/e you can choose not to beleive , everyone is entitled to their own opinions....thanks

7. and theres no need to be an ass about it dude...u dont need to ramble on if u dont beleive just say it, you dont need to go on with your sarcasm...

8. Yeah sorry man bout that, its just it sounds a little far fetched. I know how it is when you have cops around you and your high. I mean I don't doubt the cops came to you, but you might have imagined them yelling they could fucking shoot you right now.

9. ya its cool man..i know it sounds made up i dont remember ALL the details but i know for a fact they did point guns to our heads and im pretty sure they said they would shoot but we knew they were trying to fuck with us cuz we were stoned....but im just stating the fact of it all....

10. and we wonder why cops get away with stupid ass shit?

fuck giving him a bribe, i would of told him to arrest my ass right then and got his fucking badge number cause if your forreal, which i doubt it but that doesnt matter, but thats some dumbass shit and people that allow shit like that happen to them is the reason why cops do dumbshit all the time, i had a cop threaten me and i got his fucking badge number and when i goto court im telling the judge

but man why the fuck did you give the cop some whiskey? the cop wasnt going to shoot you and he wasnt definately not about to fucking arrest you he just got some fucking free whiskey out of you and busted a nut in the process, shit like this pisses me off

cops are just as crooked as mutha fuckers in the street

11. my freind asked for his badge number before we gave him the whiskey and he was like its 1 3 go fuck yourself so that didnt work....and i dont think they were really gunna shoot us...they were probably just fuckin with us

12. yea dude, that deos semm a little fucked up... its at night.. you wouldnt have a ppeared to be doing anything wrong but sitting on a building. cops definatly would pull "2 fucking guns" on you for smokin pot.

13. You can't call bull shit.. I already did !

14. fireitup, you have no idea how some cops are... i wouldnt belive it if i didnt see something worst

back on topic... i would be very happy if that happend to me... just think how much worst it could have been

15. Yea Ive Been Fucked With Quite A Bit By Pigs....not Much You Can Do Though. Fuck Em