I fucking hate how..

Discussion in 'General' started by chronicman00, Apr 23, 2009.

1. when your looking for something its never there and when you dont need it, its always there :mad:

I cant find my motherfucking lighter and I have some bomb ass weed

2. The gas station really is closer than you think. Pick yourself up a black and mild.

/leaves to get one.

3. just get a lighter every time your at the store and look at the lighters while in line.

4. Throw your nugs out the window and your lighter will appear

But I would personally go with the lighter/Black N' Mild :smoke:

5. I generally overprepare for everything. I carry around a backpack with a first aid kid, two spare lighters and a 20 count box of matches... My keychain also has a small submergable lighter, and a flint and steel if need be.

As far as smoking apparatuses go, I always have a pack of smokes so I can dump the tobacco and rip the filter if I really need to.

US coast guard motto: Semper Paratus (always prepared)

6. I'm the same way man, My wallet has a one hitter steamroller I made out of one of these little 3 inch axe cans... anyways, it also has 12 matches, a mini multi tool, a baggy and papers in between some cards.

Survival Wallet!

7. You carry around a kid in your backpack whose skilled at the art of aiding first? That's pretty badass.:p

8. people always just give me lighters lol

9. Yeah thats not cool to carry a kid in your backpack, unless you are paying him.

10. Har har. :rolleyes:

I also always have 3 liters of water in the camelbak reservoir, one or two folding knives, spare contact lenses and glasses, an engineering square, and all sorts of random shit. Someone will say "Hey does anyone have a ____", and I'll whip it out before anyone else can give it a thought. Its come in handy quite often, being prepared.