I fucking hate haircuts.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ZedLeppelin, Nov 21, 2010.

1. #1 ZedLeppelin, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    Just got back from the barber and they royally fucked up my hair. Before I had medium length hair, kinda shaggy, bangs went down to the bottom of my eyes. I decide to go get it cut. I tell her to keep it the way it is, just trim it and put the bangs just above my eyes.

Everything looked fine, except the bangs. They're an inch above my eyebrows, but everything else is longer than it so it basically goes like this.
    |||| O O ||||

____

I know in a few weeks it will look pretty good, but right now I'm so pissed.

Sorry about the rant lol.

2. be cool, itll grow back, man. i cut my own hair, and i remember fucking it up pretty bad the first few times i did it..anybody says anything; just give em a slap

3. I hate haircuts too, havent had one since last November. Im sure it will look better in a few days, freshly cut hair allways looks awful in my opinion

4. did you go to great clips or something?

i remember tellin the lady i still want my hair "long"

she cut it so fucking short...like i went from 4in to 2/1-in, and i have thick hair so that didnt look too well...

im gonna go get a better cut at a non chain store. Cost a bit more, but its better than some cheap ass just of of barber school fag.

5. i dont know what bangs are but i can definitely relate

6. I remember when I used to have long hair and hated hair cuts. Now I have really short hair and it never looks bad :D

7. I absofuckinglutely hate when they feel like they should cut out a fucking square where your face is. Bitch I said trim it, not do whatever you want. Lately when I get a haircut I have to tell them I do not want that squared shit cut around my face.

8. i live in nyc but go to college in albany, so when i need a haircut, i go home for a weekend and get it back home. i had one set guy to cut my hair when i wanted it short, like a fade or whatever and i have a girl now who does my hair when i want to keep it long. i don't trust anyone but those two people to touch my hair

9. I went to Casada, Cascada (I forget), Salon. Sometimes when I go I actually get a great haircut, but other times it's horrible. I guess it all depends on the person.

10. yeah man it happens. Give it time it will grow back.

11. pics or it didnt happen :D

12. lol i haven't been to the barber since childhood, its either I get it shaved or let my hair grow out. haircuts are overrated

13. i hate getting hair cuts. 8 times out of 10 they screw it up.but usally it isn't too notice able.:smoke:

14. That's why I get haircuts from a qualified, experienced, female (they are usually better with cutting long hair) hair-operator, even though I pay way too much for what amounts to a tiny trim off the end. I've had bad experiences with people fucking up haircuts.

15. #15 ZedLeppelin, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010
    Don't want to be rude, but...

Attached Files:

16. I used to go to a girl who would cut my hair back home, but I moved to a new city. Lately it has been either grow it out or get my mom to take a pair of clippers to it. Kinda hard to fuck it up with clippers if you use the same one the whole time lol.

But if I want a trim with longer hair than I will go to a proffesional, none of that first choice bullshit.

17. Guess u didnt tip the bitch eh?

18. Damn straight :cool:

19. did her tits at least rub against the back your neck as she cut it?:p

20. That's why I stopped getting haircuts. I'd always think I would look better with shorter hair and would always end up disappointed. It would get better with time but even then I would find myself missing my long hair...