I fucking hate dealers

Discussion in 'General' started by TokingDaily420, Dec 18, 2011.

1. My dealers fucking lagging so hard, hasnt texted back at all and its been like 1 hour since i hit him up for a sack. Unreliable.

2. My dealer responds quickly, but most the time I won't be able to get it until 6 hours later.

3. Title should be; "I fucking hate my dealer"

My dealer is fine, takes time to find the right one. Like love. :rolleyes:

4. Thats retarded. My dealer lives the next street over and still lags. Its making me mad, which makes me madder cuz i should be high and happy right now instead of sober and pissed

5. Hahaha

6. You let him.

Why?

You Han him money, he buys more weed, to sell back to you.
    You want to stop unreliable dealers? Stop handing them money.

I only give my money to dealers who've earned my money.
    I treat my dealers like any business, you suck, I go elsewhere.

7. I'm in the market for a new dealer to gain my business.

Atm, I'm on probation so pretty much no cannabis for me.

So not a big issue for me. :cool:

8. Go to the hood, buy drugs.
    No waiting, but you might get robbed or shot.

9. Grow.

/thread.

10. #10 iSPARK, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
    Dealers don't have lives or anything ya know....

Also lagging refers to internet connection :confused: :laughing:

11. Don't we all.

12. I know EXACTLY what you mean. You text someone and it takes them 20/40 minutes to reply to each text. God forbid they answer the phone to get it all said quick lol

13. My dealer has his own life with school, lady, band Practice and other things but I just luck out and catch him when he's free. Dealers have lives too, patient is a virtue. Granted I hate the few times I do have to wait haha always sucks

14. This is why you get your medical license.. I actually need it for legit reasons though.

15. Doesnt thatshit annoy the fuck outta you

16. Dude, hes the closest dealer, and i dont know any other dealers by my area

17. Hell yea. I'm getting to the point that if I get bud slightly less dank or slightly more expensive, but the dealer is that much more reliable, I'll go with him.

Sometimes I'm fine with paying $10-15 extra for a half oz. if I know the guy will be there whenever I give him a call (and he's not at work).

Too many threads on having a dealer that sucks. Simple business rules apply even if its the black market.

18. AND, a dealer knows what hes getting into when he becomes a dealer.
    1. Could get put away for a long time
    2. People trying to rob you
    3.Illegal activity
    4.annoying ass customers hitting you up for bud 24/7

I think the ''Oh dealers have lives too'' arguement is stupid. Honestly, if you have a life, odds are you wont be a good dealer, unless you actually make the effort and treat your customers properly since they are paying you, and without them youd be broke.

19. Exactly what was going through my mind when I posted that^^

20. I agree, dumbest argument for a bad dealer.

My dealer has a life too, works full time and part time school. Only difference is most of his customers know his schedule, so you give him a call when you know he'll be home.

Only problem is, if I need bud between 9am to 7pm, I'm practically screwed. Have to pickup before running out and he's never let me down.