I FUCKED UP with this girl. long.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ashercaedus, May 11, 2011.

1. This.

I'd chalk this up as a win and move on. I would just not so much ignore her, but just let her initiate contact and if she doesn't, oh well, just get some more single chicks to go to this "private lounge" where you can smoke weed and you're set.

2. #22 sunsett70, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    damn man, you should have gotten her drunk and horny, then showed her your 'gentleman' dick. you get another chance, bust her ass a lil bit, will you? gentleman routine, hrhhhh...and you had a good time with another gal, what is the need to apologize? "oh, i'm sorry "J", but her tongue accidentally slipped into my mouth..." ahhhh

but good job with the other girl though. glad you had a good time and rocking the scene. next time you see J (or any older women) and she's still reminding you every 30 mins that you're younger than her, stop with the hints will ya, walk up real close to them crystal blue eyes (till you can hear her breathe) and tell her straight up "like i give a damn."

and why would you 'love to be J's boyfriend' though? what so special about her that you'd be willing to move to her city? the way you are now, you'd probably end up being her floormat. you never said anything about her strength of character or personality that captured you, only mentioned that you love her crystal blue eyes and good looking body. 'fess up man, you just want some pale skin, white, utah poontang with crystal blue eyes.

3. Yeah... I do... for every single day... Nah man its just we had so much in common i kinda fell in love with her that week i guess, who knows, shes gone, i havnt talked to her but i've fun. FUCK IT.

4. Dude you are pathetic. She was NEVER interested. Never. Read it. Never. Once more. NEVER. She probably looks at you like a kid. You seem to act like one. 

5. If shes really hot pretend like you hate her and everything will be fine lol, these women get shit handed to them constantly and cant stand rejection and meh, maybe that doesn't work? meh, I find really good lookin women to be more trouble than they are worth. 

6. #26 HBGBUB, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
    I'm sure op from 2 years ago really appreciates your guys advice

7. If she likes you, shell be back. But it doesn't sound like that, so don't keep waiting

8. she'll probably want you even more now..young chicks are dumb

doh!....shes probably pregnant with her second kid

10. lol Dude you are pathetic.  He is NEVER going to read this.  Never.  Read it.  Never.  Once more.  Never.  We all look at you like a necro poster.  You seem to act like one.

11. #31 Biltwellnigga, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    fuck old ass thread

12. Not to be mean or anything, but she made it clear she wasn't into you. Life isn't like a movie. You can't coerce someone into being attracted to you, especially if you're the exact opposite of what that person likes. I really don't know what else you expected dude....

But no, don't give it another shot. She's not into you. You've already made her uncomfortable with you as a friend. Being turned down is not an invitation to keep trying and pressuring. Do that and she's just going to think you're a jerk, if she doesn't already. You should probably let this one go dude. There are other women out there.

13. Oh god damn it, why?

14. She was feeling insecure about the age gap. You should have reassured her, not just show that you're ally are immature by acting how you did! Hate to say it but you blew it man

15. God why bump 2 Year thread

16. She wasn't interested. When she said she liked older guys that should've been a hint. Some women like older guys because they have money. Those kind of girls manipulate guys and have their own agendas and shit, but you could've gotten her if you played it right. Girls say shit that could insult you to throw you off guard, like i have a boyfriend or if youre about to hook up shell be like "we shouldnt be doing this" shell test you to see if you're worthy of her sweet pink. Let her go, use it as experience and move on brother.

17. Lol well aren't you the fucking socialite. I don't really care what people think of me, especially people on a weed forum.

18. Honestly, stoners are the laziest fucking people if they think that the OP's post was long.

To those of you that would categorize the OP's post as long: Did any of you (that actually went to English class) pass it? From what I remember of English class, there was a lot of reading and writing involved, both somewhat lengthy activities. 

19. Tl;dr

[​IMG]