I fucked up massively and now feel like a total dickhead

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr Stoned, Nov 25, 2010.

1. #1 Mr Stoned, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
    Well I've got this friend, let's call her G and me and G used to date each other way back when. She's absolutely stunning and we were sort of together for a few months. Unfortunately some really fucked up stuff happened and I did and said stuff I'll regret for the rest of my life, so we stopped seeing each other and she started dating this guy who had been after her since before I even got with her.

Fast forward time, we're still friends but her boyfriend won't let her speak to me or see me, I don't blame him. The guy hates me and would beat me silly if he got the chance. Ironically though, one night a month and a half ago he ended up coming back to mine after a night out for a smoke because we bumped into each other and didn't recognize each other and got on real well. It was only when he was sat in my room that we realised who the other was... AWKWARD.

Well recently she's been on the rocks with this guy and I've been speaking to her more often. Last night I went round her house to 'study' and within seconds of me being in the room she was snuggled up to me in bed. We talked and cuddled for over an hour before putting a film on.

Inevitably as the Sun rises in the East, we ended up having sex. I lasted less than a minute. Afterwards she was upset and asked me to leave because she still wanted to be with her boyfriend and needed to go and see him. I went home, which is like a 15 minute walk from hers down some massive hill.

It was only when I got to my house that I realised I'd left my keys in her room and had to walk back. I was a bit shook up by the whole thing and went to my house mates room to smoke a spliff immediately. The whole thing kind of dawned on me as I sat in his room that G wasn't home and I'd have to walk into her house, go to the top floor and grab the keys. The twist in the tale? Her house mates HATE me and it would cause carnage if they saw me in their house. One of them went round calling me a rapist and I saw him out one night and would have fucking BURIED him if my friends didn't drag me off.

So there I was, stoned silly, emotionally twisted and facing the prospect of walking up a monstrous hill I'd already climbed to walk into a house full of people who hate me to retrieve my keys from the room of a girl I used to love. The immensity of the killbuzz tore through my high like a sharp knife slashing the throat of a beautiful forest elk.

My phone had died too so I didn't even have anyone to call to make the journey easier. I didn't have any smokes for the road. I had nothing but powerful feelings of guilt. When I got to the house I nearly walked into the wrong one, before remembering that she lived at number 9. When I walked in, some girl who I'd never seen before was stood in the hallway staring at me like WTF? She clearly thought I was breaking and entering. The conversation went something like:

Me: 'Ummm, this IS G's house right?'
    Girl: 'Yeah'
    'Me: 'I left my keys...'
    Girl: 'Oh really?'
    Me: 'Yeh, G said to just walk in and get them, she's gone to her boyfriends'
    Girl: '...'
    Me: 'I'm just gonna go get them...'
    Girl: '...'

Luckily I found my keys in her room pretty quickly and then wandered into the night, feeling like a total bastard. I know it takes two to tangle, but I let my selfish lust get the better of me and I can't even begin to imagine how horrible G must feel. On top of thatm her boyfriend's sure to stab me.

But the worst thing, I know G's not gonna want anything to do with me anymore and I care about her a lot. I didn't want this to happen, we just get on far too well and it's hard to fight the sexual tension when we're cuddled up in bed.

Edit: She's told her boyfriend who's some 29 year old thug (I'm only 19) and has deleted me off facebook. I'm really gutted about losing her as a friend.

2. You did nothing wrong bro! She is the one who cheated! I don't see why your stressing it dawg!

3. Yeah I suppose, but I was still a bad friend by letting it happen. Now she must feel emotionally savaged and all because I was thinking with my lovelength rather than my brains.

4. And she was thinking the same way...she just realized what she did....

5. Now you have to bang as many as her friends as possible. Its the only way to fix this.

6. Man, what a disappointment. You only lasted a minute?

7. agreed, there needs to be a pact among dudes, to not fight if their girl cheated on another dude.

Like I always say, No sexing would happen if legs didn't spread apart or bent over. :cool:

8. #8 Mr Stoned, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
    Edit: There is no excuse for such a sexual fail.

9. Man just forget about it. Cause if that guy wanted to beat your ass before wait untill he finds out you fucked his old lady.

So really, best choice. Forget about it, you got some poonanie woohoo.
    Bang her friends like that other dude said.

10. I was in a very similar situation to you a couple years ago, the best thing you can do is just drop it and forget about her, if not you're not going to be able to stop thinking about her, and it's gonna make you want her ever more

11. Your one horny guy.Phone her up and sort this shit out. U wanted this to happen , otherwise u would have kept "The Bird" in your pants. Guilt comes with the package, so u have to call her otherwise her room mates might g u up. Otherwise buy a baseball bat and wait patiently . Good Luck.

12. Dude, lasting a minute was a fail. But the rest was a total win. She may not call you for a little while, but she wanted everything that happened to happen. I wouldn't go without talking to her whatsoever though, because she may feel a bit used.

Trust me. Wait it out; she'll come knocking eventually.

13. the only thing you fucked up is only lasting a minute. you had sex with a stunning girl who you care about. that's a win in my book, but not even lasting a minute... come on man. If you had fucked the shit out of her then she probably wouldn't have asked you to leave and acted so awkwarldy. hopefully you get another shot to put in a good name for yourself.

14. well it takes two to fuck and/or fuck up. either she wants just the D and was like damn that was not worth my 60 seconds (lol:p) or ruinin my relationship....or she still digs u....figure it out!!!

15. Dude you have nothing to feel bad about if anything she should feel like a whore but thats about it. Just think about it, in the end of the day you got your bud and your nut. If ya ask me thats fuckin boss.

16. why are you sad? you got some from a girl that is with a guy that you have beef with. I'd have a smile on my face.

17. Can i ask a serious question?

How did you only last a minute bro?

18. Dude, what are you, 18? 19?
    You don't love this girl, and you've done nothing you'll regret the rest of your life.
    Find a new hole to put your dick in and move on. You'll have the same emotions for the new girl, its called infatuation/being desperate.

19. epic fail but it can happen. if my girl and i dont bang for a week or so, its like crazy how quick i want to bust. she goes psycho horny when i keep pulling out to let the excitement fade. :D

find new girl, old girl is history QUICK. :D especially when its a upgrade

20. Hey man,
    You not fucked anything up. Every guys ex's friends hate them. Its normal. :)

You either got to be patient and see if they break up, or find another girl. Go travelling man, take your mind off things. As soon as that planes wheels lift off the ground, your worries and regrets are easily forgotten. Trust me

Also if you only lasted a minute, you ask her to give the BJ before (she will get horny whilst giving)you will bust a nut. Then you can last a hell lot longer. Or fap it before you leave home. :p

Also if you're afraid of some douche that's with your woman then you need to definitely man up!! Show him your the one HE should be scared of. Not the other way around.

Good luck bro!