Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I fucked up.... Kinda..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TommyBlunt, Nov 18, 2011.

1. So it all started like this.. Smoke a bunch of bowls, drink some beers, some booze, smoke more.. clean up the house put rubbin alchohol in the bong, wakeup super hungerover, wakeup friend, weres the bong? on the dresser... dosent rememnber... smokes a bowl through iso water...

SWEET

2. Iso smells so bad, it reaks up my whole house everytime I open a bottle. I can't believe he couldn't smell it.

Other then that.... Cool Story Bro :cool:

3. Haha dude I realized like 4 hits in I was like awwwh shit...

4. I call bs. You can't rip a bowl with iso in it without noticing, period.

5. Fact!

6. Depends how drunk you were

7. Are you sure you weren't still wasted in the morning? Because that's the only way I could see someone taking a hoot off of a bong with ISO for water...

8. 10% 70% 91% what kind i gotta know, finish the story!!

9. I think it was the 70% and I wasnt drunk I wokeup suppper hungerover and just smoked a bowl through iso.. haha

10. #10 guerilla kid, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    cant be true? although it is a cool story. :rolleyes:

11. Not very good fr u

12. Its all funny till your friend comes up to you and says, "hey bro, you should try some of that bong water it gets you higher..."

Then its fucking hilarious! :smoke: