Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I fucked up.... bad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blame, May 23, 2011.

1. Well this friday i got busted in school with weed.
    I fucked up nasty by trusting the security guards that always claimed to be "cool" with us(me and my friends) smoking, they even would joke with us about weed. Basically me and my friend came to school high and as soon as we walked in the security guards started bitching about us being high and smelling like weed, we were then taking to seprated offices and I had 2 bags in my bookbag( like an idiot), long story short my vice principle found my weed, papers, and lighter. After like 20 min the police finally arrivied and after a talk with the officer we got extremely lucky and werent arrested.

It frustrates me that the fucking security guards fucked us over so bad. Now me and my friend are facing possible expoltion.

Has anybody else had a similar experience? What did you do?

2. Damn dude, that sucks, I got busted a year and 1 week ago (today) with 5 grams, a mini-bong, papers, lighters and shit during my senior year, and it sucked, I got drug tested 2x a month for a year. Your ass got lucky :D

3. Lesson learned, Don't bring weed to school. I've had good friends get busted on school property with weed and it has taken a tole on their life pretty bad.

4. This is why people say don't take bud to school.

5. Them joking with you about it away from school is one thing, they can't do anything about that. But bringing it to school was a bad idea..

6. You might of fucked up... but you luckily didnt get arrested. It could of been alot worse.

7. One thing i learned: I cant trust anyone. that's just life for me.

8. Two bags? I know a guy who showed up to school with .5 and got charged with felony intent to distribute. You got MAD lucky. Do NOT trust ANYONE whos involved in law enforcement with information like that, if anyone you don't trust completely asks if you smoke, deny deny deny.

9. Why in the hell would you ever trust a cop/security/pig/etc? They will lie all day to you if they know they can catch you, how do you think undercover cops work? You are really lucky you weren't arrested, that was dumb as fuck...

10. You deserve it for bringing weed to school.

What goes through your head on that one? Save it for home after a long day to relax, focus on school while your there or you become a statistic of why weed makes people lazy and unsuccessful.

11. i know i got extremely lucky, that whole situation could have easily fucked me up, I feel good cause i didnt get it that bad. But it still pisses me off so much that the security guards did us so dirty, they actually said that the reason they busted us was cause "we might of gotten caught by teachers and then said that the security guards saw us high and didnt mind"

Basically they were scared we were gonna sell them out! bullshit man, just complete bullshit

12. At least spray yourself after you smoke before school. It's school not a fucking weed party

13. #13 dub5ack, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2011
    Rolling up to school high with weed on you? You're smart...

14. Trust NOBODY, don't be no fool!

I got a 365 in 10th grade for having 2 empty bags that"contained resin". .

15. Don't trust anyone that's on the job....

16. if you have a good reputation with the school then they should let you off.

17. I wouldn't hate those security guards too much either. If they let you walk by them stinking that bad, and then other teachers/faculty noticed the smell, they might question what the hell the security guards were doing.

I've known a few security guards, they're very cool when you're cool to them. That means, don't do anything that makes them look bad or make them nervous. Don't try to take advantage of that relationship though.

18. agreed most people get caught cause they're dumb as fuck and just walk up to school reeking of dank with hella weed on them your about as obvious as an arab walking into an airport with a bomb strapped to his chest

19. I got weed from a security guard that works at my school once :smoking:
    gave me a dime that was more like 2 grams haha niceass hookup

20. You should have said you bought the weed from the security guards and that they planted the weed on you because you didn't pay them on time