I fucked up and need some advice

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AmazaaaasauR, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Ok so last night I slept over at my friends house who I just started being good friends with. I got really fucking drunk and blacked out. All I really remember about the end of the night is that I kept fucking falling on the ground and that I threw up in his basement a bunch of times. I also just remember him being really pissed at me and saying how I'm never going to his house ever again. I woke up with fucking puke all over my shirt and hoodie. He had the stain remover out too and I just felt like shit. I kept apologizing when we were both woken up and he was just sayin how he was pissed cause I fucking threw up everywhere. Like I asked if we were still cool and he said "yeah we're still tight man" but I still feel like a total bitch and I made a fucking fool out of myself. Like I barely hung out with this dude yet I'm fucking passing out stumbling throwing up on this dudes floor and he had to fucking take care of me and shit like I feel so fucking lame right now. Should I text him anything to like apologize and what should I say?